Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 5. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Why the delay, has anyone from the team explained the reason for it?

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Yeah, they need to focus on developement and promotion.

Is there some special plan for future promotion pending the sale?

Some live AMA would be great.

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

But it would only take one team members time IMO.

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.

Look, we'll take anything, just provide content and that's a good start Smiley

We know that now is a precious time for team, but it is certainly necessary to take some of it for the marketing or PR.

I sure hope they organize something like this to boost their sales when the time comes.

Has anybody checked their other social media channels? Maybe they have some news about that on other platforms?

Nope, no news about that. I think they just haven't gotten around to doing that.

I expect any new information to be announced here too Smiley
Activity: 186
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.

We know that now is a precious time for team, but it is certainly necessary to take some of it for the marketing or PR.

I sure hope they organize something like this to boost their sales when the time comes.

Has anybody checked their other social media channels? Maybe they have some news about that on other platforms?

Nope, no news about that. I think they just haven't gotten around to doing that.
Activity: 175

Activity: 247

It is very hard to promotion to ICO now. It takes a lot of money for promotion and advertising. And a team must do a great job becouse there is a big competion.

I agree, but the team must find time and resources to do so.

I am sure that the team already has some members dedicated for promotion so it should not be a problem.

Certainly, some team members are definitely constantly dealing with this issue.

That is how good marketing is done - to have a dedicated person who can reply to inquiries and take the time to promote the project fully.
Activity: 238

It is very hard to promotion to ICO now. It takes a lot of money for promotion and advertising. And a team must do a great job becouse there is a big competion.

I agree, but the team must find time and resources to do so.

I am sure that the team already has some members dedicated for promotion so it should not be a problem.
Activity: 166

Exactly, lack of activity is becoming worrysome, so any activity will be like a rain in the desert.
Activity: 140
Activity: 103

I would be happy even if only advisor was present to be honest.
Activity: 96
How will Dealjoy attract people to use Dealjoy platform and companies to use Dealjoy cashback model?
Activity: 142
Can you tell me the token allocation percentages? How many for the team, sale...
Activity: 283
Merit: 10

totally agree with you team must be open and should speak with potential investors. It is necessary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

What is the address of official channels (Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Reddit, Twitter)
This information and links are always on the main page and ANN branch. or did you just write in order to raise your activity? Lmao

That time had to be calculated in the equation so no-one can say they don't have time. This is as vital as developing. And I am no exaggerating.   
Activity: 230

Cryptocashback? Really nice idea. I think it will be very popular and useful. If it’s first platform in this sphere Dealjoy being success.
Activity: 252
How's the response to the project on other social media platforms? Are people interested? I follow only this one so don't see what's going on elsewhere.

Best is to follow their Telegram group, teams are most active on that channel.

Almost all projects are preferring theTelegram, but I do not see why Grin

It is one of the easiest ways to get an update about their progress with the community. There it is very easy to answer all the questions asked by the community and here it is very difficult to answer each and everybody, mostly it is very time-consuming.

I agree with the aspect of time, but those large Telegram groups can be so confusing Shocked
Merit: 5

What is the address of official channels (Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Reddit, Twitter)

Click on the first page if this thread and there are usually direct links that can take to those social sites.
Pages:
Jump to: