Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 6. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What is the address of official channels (Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Reddit, Twitter)
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Why the delay, has anyone from the team explained the reason for it?

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Yeah, they need to focus on developement and promotion.

Is there some special plan for future promotion pending the sale?

Some live AMA would be great.

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

But it would only take one team members time IMO.

That is true,one team member would be enough,but someone like CEO or CTO,one of core members.
Activity: 266
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Maybe team is too busy at the moment,so it may happen a bit later,its not an easy thing to organise.

But it would only take one team members time IMO.
Activity: 219

Activity: 224
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Definitely. It would serve the purpose of Q&A but also give additional promo to the project.
Activity: 120
How's the response to the project on other social media platforms? Are people interested? I follow only this one so don't see what's going on elsewhere.

Best is to follow their Telegram group, teams are most active on that channel.

Almost all projects are preferring theTelegram, but I do not see why Grin

It is one of the easiest ways to get an update about their progress with the community. There it is very easy to answer all the questions asked by the community and here it is very difficult to answer each and everybody, mostly it is very time-consuming.

That is true,whenever i need some info asap,i go to Telegram.Dealjoy team is faily active there too,so its not a bad place to be.
Activity: 854
How's the response to the project on other social media platforms? Are people interested? I follow only this one so don't see what's going on elsewhere.

It is one of the easiest ways to get an update about their progress with the community. There it is very easy to answer all the questions asked by the community and here it is very difficult to answer each and everybody, mostly it is very time-consuming.
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Activity: 224

Activity: 156

For me the main information often gets lost in those chats. So I prefer something like a forum.

It's definitely easily accessible and there are some quality discussions that go around here. 

Maybe so. But it all sort of gets lost im the mess of having so many discussions at the same time.

Telegram is good for quick info but that's it. Forums won't really die out because people still want this type of communication

Yeah, quick info and nothing more Grin Maybe I am old school but I hope that people will come back to the forum
Activity: 186

For me the main information often gets lost in those chats. So I prefer something like a forum.

It's definitely easily accessible and there are some quality discussions that go around here. 

Maybe so. But it all sort of gets lost im the mess of having so many discussions at the same time.

Telegram is good for quick info but that's it. Forums won't really die out because people still want this type of communication
Activity: 264
What is the maximum number of Deal Tokens contributed in the token sale?

980,000,000 DEL

And how much is total token supply?

Max token supply is 1,400,000,000 DEL.

980,000,000 DEL

And how much is total token supply?
Activity: 182

Activity: 212
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Could I have a link to your App github repo?

Here is the GitHub link   https://github.com/Dealjoy

Activity: 294

Well  Telegram is actually great chat app,with great features.It can be overwhelming at first but when you get used  to it,its great.And yes,if you want to get an answer asap,best is to ask in Telegram grpup.

980,000,000 DEL
Pages:
Jump to: