Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 7. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Could I have a link to your App github repo?
Activity: 103
What is the maximum number of Deal Tokens contributed in the token sale?
Activity: 95
What are the benefits and advantages of Dealjoy?
Activity: 252
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

Why the delay, has anyone from the team explained the reason for it?

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.

Yeah, they need to focus on developement and promotion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
And i just got  the answer on Telegram regarding main sale,from their team member- "The plan is to start the main sale in January 2019"

They didnt say why,but my guess is that they are waiting for better market situation.And this extra time can be used to develop project.and that will help with the sale.
Activity: 212

Activity: 264

Thank you for sharing this information. It is good to know that they have decided on an approximate date for sale.

Indeed, I am very much lookong forward to that period. I hope the team will push some marketing for it.

Team has enough time do do all necesery things by January 2019 and prepare the project for main sale.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
How's the response to the project on other social media platforms? Are people interested? I follow only this one so don't see what's going on elsewhere.
Activity: 238

Thank you for sharing this information. It is good to know that they have decided on an approximate date for sale.

Indeed, I am very much lookong forward to that period. I hope the team will push some marketing for it.
Activity: 182

Does anyone knows when will the public sale start? I don't see the dates on the website and not much people on Telegram...

Have you tried asking that in their telegram group?Actually,ill go and ask now  and ill get back with an answer Smiley

Thank you, but they should also announce it here Smiley
Activity: 252
Sinde Dealjoy Plus will give extra cashaback,do we have info on the amount of that extra cashabck,or that will be decided later?

And how much will be Dealjoy Plus membership?

You can learn more about Deljoy Plus membership in WP,  pages 26 and 27.

Regarding the price, I don't think it's decided yet, so that info is not available in the whitepaper yet.

That's odd. Well, what are the factors that could determine the price in the future.

Public sale has not even started yet and most likely after sale is done team will announce prices.

Does that mean that team does not know how many tokens will be minted yet, so that is why they are waiting with the prices for memberships?

Nope, team already knows how many tokens will be minted you can check the token supply on website, so that is not the reason for this.

Maybe they are just developing the economy surroinding the memberships and that is what is taking so long. Probably focused on initial dev atm.

I agree,that might be the case,as with better developed product it will be eaiser to pitch the idea to potential investors.
Does anyone knows when will the public sale start? I don't see the dates on the website and not much people on Telegram...

Have you tried asking that in their telegram group?Actually,ill go and ask now  and ill get back with an answer Smiley
Activity: 182
Sinde Dealjoy Plus will give extra cashaback,do we have info on the amount of that extra cashabck,or that will be decided later?

Regarding the price, I don't think it's decided yet, so that info is not available in the whitepaper yet.

That's odd. Well, what are the factors that could determine the price in the future.

Public sale has not even started yet and most likely after sale is done team will announce prices.

Does that mean that team does not know how many tokens will be minted yet, so that is why they are waiting with the prices for memberships?

Nope, team already knows how many tokens will be minted you can check the token supply on website, so that is not the reason for this.

Maybe they are just developing the economy surroinding the memberships and that is what is taking so long. Probably focused on initial dev atm.
Activity: 166

Activity: 140

Activity: 175
HEllo. ICO is over or no? How much money team collected from ICO? Who knows? And who have information about Bounty? When distribution? THank.

I don't think the ICO is over - where did you get this information?
Yes, the ICO is not yet over, you should check their website and telegram to get genuine information.
Precisely, thank you. I confused the end date of the Bounty campaign. Bounty campaign seems to have ended. Thanks for the info.

I also had no idea that bounty is over. I thought it would last up until public sale.

Yes, it is unusual but maybe the team has some other promo opportunities for community participation? To gain tokens at least.

It will probably be more activities in near future, team could be much more active for sure.
HEllo. ICO is over or no? How much money team collected from ICO? Who knows? And who have information about Bounty? When distribution? THank.

I don't think the ICO is over - where did you get this information?
Yes, the ICO is not yet over, you should check their website and telegram to get genuine information.
Precisely, thank you. I confused the end date of the Bounty campaign. Bounty campaign seems to have ended. Thanks for the info.

I also had no idea that bounty is over. I thought it would last up until public sale.

Yes, it is unusual but maybe the team has some other promo opportunities for community participation? To gain tokens at least.

Pages:
Jump to: