Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 8. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Sinde Dealjoy Plus will give extra cashaback,do we have info on the amount of that extra cashabck,or that will be decided later?

And how much will be Dealjoy Plus membership?

You can learn more about Deljoy Plus membership in WP,  pages 26 and 27.

Regarding the price, I don't think it's decided yet, so that info is not available in the whitepaper yet.
Activity: 143
Sinde Dealjoy Plus will give extra cashaback,do we have info on the amount of that extra cashabck,or that will be decided later?

And how much will be Dealjoy Plus membership?

You can learn more about Deljoy Plus membership in WP,  pages 26 and 27.
Activity: 238
HEllo. ICO is over or no? How much money team collected from ICO? Who knows? And who have information about Bounty? When distribution? THank.

I don't think the ICO is over - where did you get this information?
Yes, the ICO is not yet over, you should check their website and telegram to get genuine information.
Precisely, thank you. I confused the end date of the Bounty campaign. Bounty campaign seems to have ended. Thanks for the info.

I also had no idea that bounty is over. I thought it would last up until public sale.
Activity: 280
I like the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

It is definitely something that will attract new customers in the future and crypto will be an everyday thing.

Im hoping interesting projects like this will bring on a far diverse crypto economy.
Activity: 182
I like the idea that when buying goods you can earn a crypto currency. I think that later the whole world will use the crypto currency, therefore this project will keep 100% success.

It is definitely something that will attract new customers in the future and crypto will be an everyday thing.
Activity: 276
Activity: 219
Activity: 264
What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?

You can use any erc-20 compatible wallet, just make sure it is safe, that you don't download it from some scam website and make sure to use 2fa if it is possible.

Can someone explains what 2fa means?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Best wallet will be Dealjoy wallet,once it goes live Cheesy
Activity: 166

You can use any erc-20 compatible wallet, just make sure it is safe, that you don't download it from some scam website and make sure to use 2fa if it is possible.
Activity: 96
It would be nice to have AMA on Youtube, teams used to do them on Youtube and talk to us, now most of them just do it on Reddit and feeling is nit the same...
Activity: 211
HEllo. ICO is over or no? How much money team collected from ICO? Who knows? And who have information about Bounty? When distribution? THank.

Yes, the ICO is not yet over, you should check their website and telegram to get genuine information.
Precisely, thank you. I confused the end date of the Bounty campaign. Bounty campaign seems to have ended. Thanks for the info.

Hm, I was under the impression that the bounty campaign will last until the ICO is over :/ I guess I got that mixed up.

So the bounty is over, when we can expect start of the sale?
Well private sale is already ongoing, you can join it on the Dealjoy website.
Activity: 252

Hm, I was under the impression that the bounty campaign will last until the ICO is over :/ I guess I got that mixed up.

So the bounty is over, when we can expect start of the sale?
Activity: 266

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hello everyone can answer my question. On any trading platform, is this list of tokens scheduled? If they pawn the opportunity to make money at the auction, it is likely that the token will be listed on the exchange, but on which transaction?

Since sale is still going on,there is no way that Dealjoy is already listed,but im sure it will be once sale is ovewr and tokens distributed.
Can someone tell me where the team is located? Where do they work from?

Think that tey are from Finnland, not sure which town.

Is the entire team from there or do they have team members elsewhere around the world?

I think that this isn't important anymore, many companies have their officies around the world.
Does anyone know what will Dealshop be used for?

You can learn more about it form WP or have a look at it on this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dealjoy/comments/9dlem7/dealshop/

Is there going to be some incentive to use Dealshop over buying things directly from retailers,like some extra cashback?

Can you share more information about Dealshop? What are some of the benefits?

Im also interested to learn more about this option. Which part of WP can I find this in?
Activity: 247

Is the entire team from there or do they have team members elsewhere around the world?

Pages:
Jump to: