Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 9. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
HEllo. ICO is over or no? How much money team collected from ICO? Who knows? And who have information about Bounty? When distribution? THank.

I don't think the ICO is over - where did you get this information?
Yes, the ICO is not yet over, you should check their website and telegram to get genuine information.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me where the team is located? Where do they work from?
HEllo. ICO is over or no? How much money team collected from ICO? Who knows? And who have information about Bounty? When distribution? THank.

I don't think the ICO is over - where did you get this information?
Activity: 42
Hello everyone can answer my question. On any trading platform, is this list of tokens scheduled? If they pawn the opportunity to make money at the auction, it is likely that the token will be listed on the exchange, but on which transaction?
Activity: 406
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Dealjoy buyback program is very good, +80% Of revenue Used to buy DEAL tokens from ex­­changes, to be paid out as cash back com­mis­sions. when will the ICO Dealjoy begin?

That is maintain the value of DEAL and it is a good mechanism.

ICO is still in preparation, team is working on it I guess, should be soon as it was said Q3 2018.

Q3 is almost over,only few days left so  i hope for some news soon.

Public sale is planned for Q4 according to the roadmap, so they have some more time Smiley

True,Dealjoy Private Sale is going on at the moment.

So the private sale is active. Maybe that is why team members are a bit busy.

Until when does the private sale last? when will the public one begin?

Public sale begins somewhere during the Q4 as mentioned above, don't know when the private sale ends.

It is quite possible that private sale will continue in parallel withe public one.

Didn't know that there was a possibility that both pheases of sale can be simultaneously.
That is possible brother, I hope they answered your question in your mind.

True,that happens quite often actually,and there is no reason not to happen in the same time.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Dealjoy buyback program is very good, +80% Of revenue Used to buy DEAL tokens from ex­­changes, to be paid out as cash back com­mis­sions. when will the ICO Dealjoy begin?

That is maintain the value of DEAL and it is a good mechanism.

ICO is still in preparation, team is working on it I guess, should be soon as it was said Q3 2018.

Q3 is almost over,only few days left so  i hope for some news soon.

Public sale is planned for Q4 according to the roadmap, so they have some more time Smiley

True,Dealjoy Private Sale is going on at the moment.

So the private sale is active. Maybe that is why team members are a bit busy.

Until when does the private sale last? when will the public one begin?

Public sale begins somewhere during the Q4 as mentioned above, don't know when the private sale ends.

It is quite possible that private sale will continue in parallel withe public one.

Didn't know that there was a possibility that both pheases of sale can be simultaneously.
That is possible brother, I hope they answered your question in your mind.
Activity: 185
Does anyone know what will Dealshop be used for?

You can learn more about it form WP or have a look at it on this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dealjoy/comments/9dlem7/dealshop/

Is there going to be some incentive to use Dealshop over buying things directly from retailers,like some extra cashback?

Can you share more information about Dealshop? What are some of the benefits?
Activity: 219

Is there going to be some incentive to use Dealshop over buying things directly from retailers,like some extra cashback?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How much funds raised during ICO will be allocated to marketing and R&D?

30% founds will be allocated for marketing.

Considering the importance which marketing have today I think that this is a good decision.
In crypto the most important thing is marketing then the work team does. That's not maybe good but all do it so if you dont want to be stuck in dust like many other projects focusing on marketing is really good thing to do.

I agree, however, no one should neglect develepement of the plaftorm, that must be number one priority.

Any news on when we can expect some beta results?

According to the roadmap open beta is planed for Q1 so we cwn expect results in the first months of 2019...

Will there be any regional restrictions for beta participations?

Maybe something like that will haooen if Dealjoy focus on some specific brands and retailers that are available only in specific regions/countries.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 70
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Does Dealjoy plan to migrate tokens to coins later? Switching from ETH blockchain and making Deal blockchain?
Activity: 142

Considering the importance which marketing have today I think that this is a good decision.
In crypto the most important thing is marketing then the work team does. That's not maybe good but all do it so if you dont want to be stuck in dust like many other projects focusing on marketing is really good thing to do.

I agree, however, no one should neglect develepement of the plaftorm, that must be number one priority.

According to the roadmap open beta is planed for Q1 so we cwn expect results in the first months of 2019...

I don't think so, no reason for that, except maybe US.
Activity: 222

What ? Beta? They are not ready MVP, concept. About beta we can talk in 2019 but not now...

That makes sense. I also didnt know the exact plans for MVP.

Yeah, between us - I see the project is still very raw, I don't understand how they can prepare for the ICO if have nothing to show.

I'm sure tat team will bring some to the table that is more tangible.
Activity: 252

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12

What ? Beta? They are not ready MVP, concept. About beta we can talk in 2019 but not now...

Yeah, between us - I see the project is still very raw, I don't understand how they can prepare for the ICO if have nothing to show.
Activity: 238

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: