Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 64. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
ROUND B STARTS TODAY 3PM LONDON TIME. DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET 30% BONUS

https://registration.debitum.network/
Good afternoon. What is the duration of the second round of the sale?
Round B ends on 25th Feb or when the hardcap is reached.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If I have counted right, then 31 days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
I haven’t find the info on the number of tokens allocated for the round B anywhere. Can anyone tell me about this?
Congratulations with the upcoming start of round B! Here’s a question on the payment for tokens: what crypto currencies will u accept at this stage?
ETH and USD/EUR
Activity: 406
Congratulations with the upcoming start of round B! Here’s a question on the payment for tokens: what crypto currencies will u accept at this stage?
Hi everyone! Can you tell me, will there be a minimum restriction on one purchase in the course of round B?
Minimum purchase is 0.05ETH, while there is no cap for maximum.
Activity: 238
Hi everyone! Can you tell me, will there be a minimum restriction on one purchase in the course of round B?
I’ve seen the “get the priority access” on the site. It sounds tempting, but what privileges will it provide during the round B? 
You can register for the crowdsale and be ready once the crowdsale starts.
Activity: 280
I’ve seen the “get the priority access” on the site. It sounds tempting, but what privileges will it provide during the round B? 
when doing loans, do people have to use debitum token to do the loan?? or they can use cash??or is the cash instantly converted to debitum tokens if they use cash.also will we get the same amount of tokens back after loan and also interest
Loans will be issued in fiat, because fiat is what businesses need at the moment while crypto is still not adopted mainstream. Debitum chooses this hybrid model, DEB tokens will be used internally in the ecosystem to pay for various services like debt collection, risk assessment etc. Interest will be also paid in fiat.
Activity: 98
when doing loans, do people have to use debitum token to do the loan?? or they can use cash??or is the cash instantly converted to debitum tokens if they use cash.also will we get the same amount of tokens back after loan and also interest
Hello! It’s great that the round B will start in a little while. But i’d like to know how many days it will last.
Hi, Round B ends when the hardcap is reached or on 30th Feb.
Activity: 266
Hello! It’s great that the round B will start in a little while. But i’d like to know how many days it will last.
Hey. Will you burn all the tokens unsold or have you come up with anything more original?
Hi, unsold tokens will be moved to reserve. One of the use cases of reserve will be to finance future development of Debitum Network. We do not want to burn unsold tokens, because that would suggest our tokens is a security, hence our token is an utility token.

Read more about use of reserve, here: https://debitum.network/assets/files/Debitum-TGE-Document-v3.0.pdf?v=1002
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
In the debit network there is a borrower or can we say he is an investor,
There are people who are assigned as risk assessors,
There are also insurance companies in anticipation if things happen that are not in want,
Lastly if we do not have time to collect money on people who have owed us debitum has provided debt collectors,
Inside the debitum platform consists of a family-based smart contract based on Ethereal, which is facilitated by one internal payment way,
Activity: 392
Hey. Will you burn all the tokens unsold or have you come up with anything more original?
Is there any minimal amount of the investment on your platform? If so, how much is it?
Minimum contribution is 0.05ETH, while there is no maximum contribution for Debitum crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: