Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 27. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
And you saw that the price will rise to 50 dollars, 100 times! How is that?
It seems to me that the project team believes too much in their success
Really? maybe it's not so bad .. So the status of the project will rise, but I'm not so sure yet that you can be sure that the project will have such success.
it must be understood that the project is built as a landlord site, which means that developers will not have an interest in raising the price of their main currency to heaven
I agree with you, the developers will receive their interest from the number of loans, and to increase their number it is necessary that the currency becomes more accessible
Show me a developer in his right mind who will give up extra money? these simply do not exist. If the value of their currency rises, no one will change interest.
I agree with you, from higher cost there will be a higher income. It will be interesting for investors who now decide to invest in the project
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
there is no fear of crash or attack from external forces since our lending interest is not from the admin but from the borrowers,The project promises to be interesting and new!
Activity: 308
Really? maybe it's not so bad .. So the status of the project will rise, but I'm not so sure yet that you can be sure that the project will have such success.
it must be understood that the project is built as a landlord site, which means that developers will not have an interest in raising the price of their main currency to heaven
I agree with you, the developers will receive their interest from the number of loans, and to increase their number it is necessary that the currency becomes more accessible
Show me a developer in his right mind who will give up extra money? these simply do not exist. If the value of their currency rises, no one will change interest.
Activity: 378
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This can easily become true. Everything depends on the advertising of the project, because without advertising it will not be possible to enter so many funds at the same time, which means that the price will not grow
It's very strange that no one announces how much interest will be charged for using the platform .. Maybe there will be a percentage that for a credit program of any country is a trifle)
Given that the currency will cost half a dollar, the commission should be minimal. Because if it is a large percentage, then the user will be lost when a large amount of funds transfer
1 percent? it's a lot for a similar system .. Did you mean 0.1 percent, probably?
Activity: 126
Seems like a progressive project. Good luck, devs!
Given that the currency will cost half a dollar, the commission should be minimal. Because if it is a large percentage, then the user will be lost when a large amount of funds transfer
I have a question: crypto currency, which developers offer as a currency for landing. Will it be convertible into a traditional currency? will it be accepted by the exchangers?
According to the developers, for a small commission, the currency can be exchanged on the appropriate platforms in the usual crypto currency and paid by it
Commission? but nowhere is there a word about the commission. Where did you find the mention of her? What will it be like?
you can read about this in the block of answers to questions. Why do you ignore it?
3) Do I have to pay for the service?
Yes but very tiny.
I have a question: crypto currency, which developers offer as a currency for landing. Will it be convertible into a traditional currency? will it be accepted by the exchangers?
According to the developers, for a small commission, the currency can be exchanged on the appropriate platforms in the usual crypto currency and paid by it
Commission? but nowhere is there a word about the commission. Where did you find the mention of her? What will it be like?
"Yes, DecentraLend is tradable across exchanges – Both internal and external exchanges. Can someone manipulate the trust and reputation of DecentraLend? Absolutely No! DecentraLend is an Ethereum based platform that constantly builds checks and balances in the system. It implements customized software and tools that detect suspicious reviews or fake identities to ensure that only trustworthy users exist here." - that is answer from FAQ in the site.
And I'm embarrassed by the fact that this project has a very short road map. That is, despite the fact that it's cool that the project collects funds even before the start of pre-ICO ..
By the way, yes. Why will pre-ICO begin only on April 2, and the funds are already coming into the project? In the road map there are no notes about the closed pre-sale
Apparently, this kind of work with the public still exists. I also see on the site that the project received a certain amount of money.
Maybe this takes into account the starting capital of the team itself? or the development team already has an investor who has become a business angel for the team
No, there is no such person in the team. At least, if we draw conclusions based on what we see on the project's website
And I'm embarrassed by the fact that this project has a very short road map. That is, despite the fact that it's cool that the project collects funds even before the start of pre-ICO ..
By the way, yes. Why will pre-ICO begin only on April 2, and the funds are already coming into the project? In the road map there are no notes about the closed pre-sale
Apparently, this kind of work with the public still exists. I also see on the site that the project received a certain amount of money.
Maybe this takes into account the starting capital of the team itself? or the development team already has an investor who has become a business angel for the team
Pages:
Jump to: