Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 38. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
how will the platform enter to new markets in the coming months?
do they count only on well-known media people?
Activity: 252
How big will be the reserve fund and what is it for?
it will contain a half of issued tokens, 50%!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How big will be the reserve fund and what is it for?
who is responsible for the blockchain in the project?
how big is the team and have they solved similar problems before?
how do project managers think who will become a typical Globatalent investor? Is there a portrait of such an investor?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This thread looks very strange on the forum, why are there so many newcomers and different stupid questions, are they bots?
How big will the generation of tokens be in the project?
they will issue 850 million tokens
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How big will the generation of tokens be in the project?
Activity: 322
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about project join telegram chat with project followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
how difficult will it be to get funds from the Globatalent community?
obviously, you can’t just get them what kind of requirements must be fulfilled for this?

I think we will soon know the whole list of requirements in the meantime, we can only use what is in the white paper and there are examples in which athletes initially inform investors how much, at what interest and for how long they are ready to take investments

looks like the most ordinary scheme…
it is ordinary, in my opinion you invest in an athlete, give him a loan for a certain period under specific conditions, which are controlled by smart contracts and are fully fixed in the blockchain

this is a more understandable and appropriate format for me
I consider such investments such as investment assets.

Right! Moreover, having tokens on hand, you will be able to trade them without waiting for a full refund from the athlete this can be compared with the stock market and we get a liquid and convertible tool!

Cool! That’s just fine. Who will help with choosing the right athlete?
Activity: 196
obviously, you can’t just get them what kind of requirements must be fulfilled for this?

I think we will soon know the whole list of requirements in the meantime, we can only use what is in the white paper and there are examples in which athletes initially inform investors how much, at what interest and for how long they are ready to take investments

it is ordinary, in my opinion you invest in an athlete, give him a loan for a certain period under specific conditions, which are controlled by smart contracts and are fully fixed in the blockchain

Right! Moreover, having tokens on hand, you will be able to trade them without waiting for a full refund from the athlete this can be compared with the stock market and we get a liquid and convertible tool!

Merit: 0
It occurred to me that in the future, if the Globatalent financing model turns out to be successful, whole federations can approach this approach ... is it possible for the platform to work?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Guys, how many have you left to the end of the pres?
It will last until May 31. there is not much time left.
Activity: 294
Guys, how many have you left to the end of the pres?
Activity: 252
Did the soft cap overcome? Or have not you reached yet?
Soft cap was at the level of $ 5 million
now we are approaching 12 million in fees!)
Pages:
Jump to: