Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 42. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sunil Bhardwajca keeps working on the project actively and attends the most important blockchain events of the blockchan industry: https://twitter.com/Sunilbhardwajca/status/995708040274960384. what can business trip to such forums like  Consensus 2018 give?
probably, this is the most representative forum in this field for today. this year it plans to gather more than 7000 participants. moreover, cryptocurrencies are growing very well after this cryptoconference)
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Sunil Bhardwajca keeps working on the project actively and attends the most important blockchain events of the blockchan industry: https://twitter.com/Sunilbhardwajca/status/995708040274960384. what can business trip to such forums like  Consensus 2018 give?
Activity: 224
will the tokens be locked up for some time after they’re bought and invested in an athlete?
Activity: 266
how will the Globatalent wallet be protected from hacking? what security technologies are planned to be used?
Merit: 100
I hope the whole system and data will be based on blockchain? no third-party apps or storages will be used, right?
Activity: 406
i didnt understand what TokenController procedure is used in the system for? what is it for and what does it give?
Merit: 101
what do i have to take part in the crowdsale?
it’s enough to fill out this: https://globatalent.com/pre-sale
Activity: 238
what do i have to take part in the crowdsale?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
taking into account the presence of two types of tokens on the platform, how will the user verification procedures take place? as i understand it, it there will be some two-level procedures, right?
basic policies and procedures are implemented using KYC and AML. after investors meet these requirements, as well as the requirements of the country of origin, the users will have access to an exclusive exchange of tokens, where it will be possible to purchase the necessary amount. that's all!
what about GlobaPlayer tokens?
GlobaPlayer tokens will be generated on the basis of Globatalent smart contracts, executed on the basis of individual offers from athletes or clubs that attract investment.
will they also be presented on the internal exchange? 
quite right! this will allow these tokens to be absolutely convertible with and it will be possible to make transactions both with fiat and in cryptocurrencies
are there any plans on exchanges that will be ready to accept such a large number of new tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
taking into account the presence of two types of tokens on the platform, how will the user verification procedures take place? as i understand it, it there will be some two-level procedures, right?
basic policies and procedures are implemented using KYC and AML. after investors meet these requirements, as well as the requirements of the country of origin, the users will have access to an exclusive exchange of tokens, where it will be possible to purchase the necessary amount. that's all!
GlobaPlayer tokens will be generated on the basis of Globatalent smart contracts, executed on the basis of individual offers from athletes or clubs that attract investment.
quite right! this will allow these tokens to be absolutely convertible with and it will be possible to make transactions both with fiat and in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 196
give me a link to the WP before i invest… various trackers provide damaged links..
here’s a link to the WP: https://globatalent.com/whitepaper
Activity: 210
give me a link to the WP before i invest… various trackers provide damaged links..
Merit: 100
Are they planning to participate in any crypto forums or event in May 2018?
Activity: 224
Are u going to make GBT and personal tokens convertible?
Activity: 238
Right now the minimum purchase is 7ETH and that’s a lot for me. What’s the minimum gonna be during the main sale?
It’s gonna be 1500 GBT.
Pages:
Jump to: