Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 40. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
What’s the reserved fund?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any football projects on the platform? I’m interested in the teams only
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that a Formula 1 driver supports the project… who is he? any info?
Activity: 112
Hey everyone! Sunil Bhardwaj is at Consensus 2018. He is ready to ask questions crypto and blockchain community wants to know the answers to https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/996474087043227648. What should we ask the experts?
Anything! Industry leaders and investors are all there. I’m glad to see that Globatalent CEO didnt skip this event and the team is open to the whole blockchain community
if i got it right u can ask questions about sports and blockchain? I’ve got a question then. There are sooo many similar projects based on blockchain. Isnt it too many? Is there enough space for all of them?
No doubt. Pretty much any blockchain can support sports. They match and create new opportunities for industry development.
I’m looking forward to the interview with GLobatalent managers. They are going to tell everything they’ve seen and learnt at Consensus for platform development…
I’m sure they gonna do it. Probably they’ll have  AMA-session or post in their blog. Anyways better stay tuned to the news about the project, subscribe or smth. not forget about airdrop!)
Btw, does anybody know how much money hasnt been allocated yet?
Activity: 252
Hey everyone! Sunil Bhardwaj is at Consensus 2018. He is ready to ask questions crypto and blockchain community wants to know the answers to https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/996474087043227648. What should we ask the experts?
Anything! Industry leaders and investors are all there. I’m glad to see that Globatalent CEO didnt skip this event and the team is open to the whole blockchain community
if i got it right u can ask questions about sports and blockchain? I’ve got a question then. There are sooo many similar projects based on blockchain. Isnt it too many? Is there enough space for all of them?
No doubt. Pretty much any blockchain can support sports. They match and create new opportunities for industry development.
I’m looking forward to the interview with GLobatalent managers. They are going to tell everything they’ve seen and learnt at Consensus for platform development…
I’m sure they gonna do it. Probably they’ll have  AMA-session or post in their blog. Anyways better stay tuned to the news about the project, subscribe or smth. not forget about airdrop!)
Activity: 378
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
How much money is gonna be spent on community development?

Around 25% is set for it and marketing as well
Activity: 322
How much money is gonna be spent on community development?
Now for me the threshold of the entrance to the project is expensive. I do not have 7Eth. Will it be cheaper in the future?
During the public sale, the minimum purchase volume is 1500 GBT
Activity: 224
tell me, why such a long term in terms of the project? I've heard that such campaigns usually take place in a week or two ...
Activity: 378
Now for me the threshold of the entrance to the project is expensive. I do not have 7Eth. Will it be cheaper in the future?
Activity: 406
How do experts assess ICO risks and project implementation in general? Is there any general opinion for today?
Activity: 238
what procedures do you need to pass to verify to become an investor? Will I have to send my documents to anyone?
hello everyone! And where is the company that owns the Globatalent project registered?
Activity: 14
I read about GLobatalent on one of the resources, where they advertise the opportunities of earning in the network! unexpectedly very favorable and pleasant conditions are offered by the project. How big is the airdrop program and what can I get?
The airdrop campaign extends to 20 million tokens. the terms of participation are fairly simple and affordable - you need to register in groups in Telegram and Twitter. there are conditions for referral links. in general, I would say that one of the most profitable campaigns for the community
Where does this generosity come from?
Now there is a preliminary sale of the tokens, Globatalent sets a goal - to declare itself as widely as possible and to increase its community to the maximum, therefore such actions are justified
Ok! And how will these tokens be provided? I'm ready to participate!
After the ICO. There is also a period of blocking, when every three months will unlock 25% of the tokens from the closing date of the ICO
Great! All this can be very beneficial. How much will it cost to start?
Activity: 238
I read about GLobatalent on one of the resources, where they advertise the opportunities of earning in the network! unexpectedly very favorable and pleasant conditions are offered by the project. How big is the airdrop program and what can I get?
The airdrop campaign extends to 20 million tokens. the terms of participation are fairly simple and affordable - you need to register in groups in Telegram and Twitter. there are conditions for referral links. in general, I would say that one of the most profitable campaigns for the community
Where does this generosity come from?
Now there is a preliminary sale of the tokens, Globatalent sets a goal - to declare itself as widely as possible and to increase its community to the maximum, therefore such actions are justified
Ok! And how will these tokens be provided? I'm ready to participate!
After the ICO. There is also a period of blocking, when every three months will unlock 25% of the tokens from the closing date of the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: