Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 41. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I read about GLobatalent on one of the resources, where they advertise the opportunities of earning in the network! unexpectedly very favorable and pleasant conditions are offered by the project. How big is the airdrop program and what can I get?
The airdrop campaign extends to 20 million tokens. the terms of participation are fairly simple and affordable - you need to register in groups in Telegram and Twitter. there are conditions for referral links. in general, I would say that one of the most profitable campaigns for the community
Where does this generosity come from?
Now there is a preliminary sale of the tokens, Globatalent sets a goal - to declare itself as widely as possible and to increase its community to the maximum, therefore such actions are justified
Ok! And how will these tokens be provided? I'm ready to participate!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I read about GLobatalent on one of the resources, where they advertise the opportunities of earning in the network! unexpectedly very favorable and pleasant conditions are offered by the project. How big is the airdrop program and what can I get?
The airdrop campaign extends to 20 million tokens. the terms of participation are fairly simple and affordable - you need to register in groups in Telegram and Twitter. there are conditions for referral links. in general, I would say that one of the most profitable campaigns for the community
Now there is a preliminary sale of the tokens, Globatalent sets a goal - to declare itself as widely as possible and to increase its community to the maximum, therefore such actions are justified
Activity: 210
If someone prefers to invest $ 10 million on a presale, will he receive a bonus?
Required! At least 45%. I would advise with this investment to discuss the procedure and bonuses directly with the creators of the project
Activity: 196
If someone prefers to invest $ 10 million on a presale, will he receive a bonus?
in opinion of the founders, what interferes with the development of the project today? can you give at least 3 reasons?
Activity: 364
hello everyone! is it possible to get tokens without investing?
Activity: 364
how many tokens will Globatalent provide to the market?
1 billion tokens will be generated. a half of them will be available on the crowdsale 
Activity: 252
how many tokens will Globatalent provide to the market?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
as far as i know, it’s fashionable now to sign agreements with players as early as possible, even when they’re 16-17 y.o. among professional football clubs playing in the leading leagues of Europe. does this mean that such a player, being very talented and already appreciated, won’t be able to use the Globatalent platform?   
Activity: 266
of course, the ambitions of the project are impressive. BUT don’t they have  a conflict with large international federations, such as FIFA or UEFA, which are also engaged in the development of youth and talents?
Activity: 406
what is the experience of working in professional sports projects of the creators of the project? what were their previous positions?
what amount of investment has the platform already managed to attract? is there demand for tokens? 
the platform overcame the level of $11 million  at the pre-sale stage! the soft cap is reached!!! 
Activity: 322
what amount of investment has the platform already managed to attract? is there demand for tokens? 
Sunil Bhardwajca keeps working on the project actively and attends the most important blockchain events of the blockchan industry: https://twitter.com/Sunilbhardwajca/status/995708040274960384. what can business trip to such forums like  Consensus 2018 give?
probably, this is the most representative forum in this field for today. this year it plans to gather more than 7000 participants. moreover, cryptocurrencies are growing very well after this cryptoconference)
why is project management interested in it?
this is an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the industry, as well as potential meetings with investors, including large ones. that’s the place where it’s possible to agree on intentions, to find partners. conferences of this scale are always useful for business.
it’s clear, but I thought that it’s necessary to speak from the rostrum and tell about the project...
no, it isnt! there’re cool developers and moneybags. a lot of things can be done on the sidelines or, at least, it’s possible to agree on future negotiations.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Sunil Bhardwajca keeps working on the project actively and attends the most important blockchain events of the blockchan industry: https://twitter.com/Sunilbhardwajca/status/995708040274960384. what can business trip to such forums like  Consensus 2018 give?
probably, this is the most representative forum in this field for today. this year it plans to gather more than 7000 participants. moreover, cryptocurrencies are growing very well after this cryptoconference)
this is an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the industry, as well as potential meetings with investors, including large ones. that’s the place where it’s possible to agree on intentions, to find partners. conferences of this scale are always useful for business.
it’s clear, but I thought that it’s necessary to speak from the rostrum and tell about the project...
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: