Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 39. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Did the soft cap overcome? Or have not you reached yet?
Activity: 238
what are the terms of return of the invested funds to the athletes? every time different? Or the platform will offer some standard options? For example, 3, 5, 7 years ...
Merit: 10
Tell me whether athletes can include any sources of income in their estimate? Can they use other sources, despite earnings from sports activity, to pay investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How does the fundraising go?
you can keep track of it on the official website. Now we are getting to the soft-cap!)
Activity: 378
How does the fundraising go?
Activity: 280
is the management team going to provide an annual report on how the funds were used?
i am talking about the future activity of the project
Activity: 266
the project provides information on the sports capitalization in the world
what are the richest ones in this regard?
will GLobatalent work with them?
Activity: 224
everything is cool, but I still lack one thing
i'm used to having at least some kind of insurance and protection of my investments
are there such mechanisms here?
Globatalent will provide exclusively information and financial control services, right? It turns out that there is no any other activity, is there?
according to the forum, Globatalent offers a fairly convenient way to return and increase investments.

i see that they are working on the project and that the road map helps to understand who the platform will be implementation

I don’t really understand the how the dividends mechanism works

how will it work?
take a young talented athlete as an example

before he employs Globatalent’s services, he can show high and stable results in the earlier stages of his development

a good example would be the situation with races, where athletes are gradually moving towards faster races
Great!

I like races

and how can I choose what I will get from investing in a young rider?
a young rider may need a certain amount of money to make progress

he will provide information and cost estimates that he plans for upcoming years

he will also make an offer to Globatalent investors, which will include suggested interest rate and loan term

then the platform members will decide whether to invest in this athlete or not
Oh! Not bad. Is it something like collective investment?
Yes, even thousands of people will be able to invest and help an athlete, it all depends on the amount

all operations and actions will be fixed by blockchain and smart contracts

you, as an investor, will know all the terms and revenues that are due to you.

the only thing that you will have to do is to monitor your racer’s progress and support him
Activity: 84
according to the forum, Globatalent offers a fairly convenient way to return and increase investments.

i see that they are working on the project and that the road map helps to understand who the platform will be implementation

how will it work?

before he employs Globatalent’s services, he can show high and stable results in the earlier stages of his development

a good example would be the situation with races, where athletes are gradually moving towards faster races
Great!

I like races

he will also make an offer to Globatalent investors, which will include suggested interest rate and loan term

Oh! Not bad. Is it something like collective investment?

how will it work?

Great!

I like races

how will it work?

Great!

I like races

how will it work?

how will it work?
Merit: 101
I didn’t understand, what tokens would be on the exchanges?
the project will have 2 types of tokens with different functionality. Both types will be on exchanges.
Activity: 196
I didn’t understand, what tokens would be on the exchanges?
Activity: 224
what program of talent development does GLobatalent have? need details
What analytics can i get about team or a sportsman before i make a decision to invest?
Activity: 364
What’s the reserved fund?
It’s founded just in case of emergency. 5% of the money is kept for this purpose
Pages:
Jump to: