Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution - page 43. (Read 139026 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Right now the minimum purchase is 7ETH and that’s a lot for me. What’s the minimum gonna be during the main sale?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The project has been very active online for a couple of month already. Did you get any applications from sportsmen and teams so far?
Activity: 280
Can you tell me more about platform architecture and who the founder is? What was the foundation of the platform?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
What exchanges is Globatalent going to work with? Cryptocurrencies exchange requires speed and security
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
This idea for ICO projects has long since outlived itself and is not relevant, creating new projects with the same idea I see only copying
Activity: 350
Hello! As far as I got it Globatalent will have to implement complicated and multilevel scheme in order to work with its tokens. How are u gonna do it? When there are a lot of talented players in the platform it will be hard to control!
U r right! That’s why the platform already  has several level. At first smart contracts and tokens are generated in Ethereum network. Then tokens are forwarded to a different smart contract and become personal tokens of a sportsmen.
Is it going to happen on the exchange?
Yes. The best way to arrange it is on the exchange. In addition ecosystem users will be able to pay for the tokens in fiat or in other cryptocurrencies.
Is this it? Anything else?
There is the third level. It includes utilities and tools for the users. I’m talking about different wallets and apps. User gets access to max functionality.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! As far as I got it Globatalent will have to implement complicated and multilevel scheme in order to work with its tokens. How are u gonna do it? When there are a lot of talented players in the platform it will be hard to control!
U r right! That’s why the platform already  has several level. At first smart contracts and tokens are generated in Ethereum network. Then tokens are forwarded to a different smart contract and become personal tokens of a sportsmen.
Yes. The best way to arrange it is on the exchange. In addition ecosystem users will be able to pay for the tokens in fiat or in other cryptocurrencies.
Is this it? Anything else?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think that everyone would be interested to see an example of a contract that will be concluded with this very rider or with someone else
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
When do you plan to run your project with 100% efficiency? Do you have any mvp at the moment?
Activity: 364
What groups of athletes will be able to work with Globatalent? What sports are in priority?
Activity: 212
Will Globatalent conduct its own tournaments among investors? For example, contests…
Activity: 364
What are the soft-cap and the hard-cap of the project?
$15 and $35 million respectively. We are gradually coming up to the soft-cap!)
Activity: 294
What are the soft-cap and the hard-cap of the project?
They are listed to make the project more trustworthy... when you see such people supporting the project, you start trusting it yourself
Activity: 336
how will the funds, received from transactions on the platform, be spent?
Activity: 210
And can an athlete return the invested funds and settle up with investors before its due time?
Pages:
Jump to: