Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 23. (Read 235067 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

HYBSE to be released this month.  Did you all not read the announcement that came out just the other day.  since the announcement tokens have gone from .51 to .83.  hold a little longer and see what happens

Hybse still on track for september... I understand Hybse will be released in september that right ? or Hybse will be delayed in the last minute again ?

HYBSE is still on track like the announcement says.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Thanks for sharing the monthly update. I guess the most important information is that the HYSBE is still on track for September. Can't wait for the launch and the major impact it could have for the whole space.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Moon moon moon...soon! $$$$$$

HYBSE september.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Who's gonna sell one month before the anticipated release?
The only option for now is BUY.
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Well September is just around the corner. Soon i guess for the monthly update. As for dimexplorer idk, i feel it should be fixed as well asap. Nem mosaics and nem are superfast
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
what can i buy with dimcoin? and which shops accept because dincoin? if someone knows a business he can write here ! or what do you do with Dimcoin? why do you need dimcoin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very excited to see every update of the development of this project has always been positive, this proves that the project has been running smoothly and hopefully there are no barriers, they are making a big impact with the application that was released in the playstore. Really good progress.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Good work guys. Keep it up. Eagerly waiting for iOS wallet Smiley
I also probably happy to test the wallet. In General, very soon I plan to buy even more Dimecoin, let's see where the market will calm down Nesna.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17
This is so amazing, thanks to the team for making such a big step, this shows hardwork and commitment to me; the app works fine on my mobile phone and I haven't encountered any problems, transactions confirm with ease and it's easy to use and secure at the same time, I even tried out the fingerprint authorisation just to familiarise my self with how is works and it works perfectly fine. I can't for more developments that DIM has been working, M0000N!
I just got my DIMWALLET in my android. Pretty simple, no drama, and even newbies can confidently explore the wallet 'cause it's user-friendly.
Indeed, it's one of the most user-friendly mobile wallets around; with a pretty simple and understandable UI.
Now I have a question. Did I understand it well? I can send nem, dimtoken and dimcoin in one transaction? How about the fees?
To answer your question; yes, you are able to transact multiple currencies in a single transaction; and the fees usually depend on the amount of coins users are willing to transfer.
Cool.
Follow-up question. So basically, the fees for transferring nem, dimtoken and dimcoin in one transaction are just the sum of fees when I transfer these individually, right?
For every mosaic you attach, a fee of 0.005 XEM is added to the transfer. For example: if you transfer XEM, DIM, DIM TOKEN at the same; a fee of 0.15 XEM will be deducted from your account. Transaction fees also depend on the amount/number of coins participants transact. Kindly refer to the history of transactions to get a clear picture. Don't hesitate to ask if you still have more questions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I just got my DIMWALLET in my android. Pretty simple, no drama, and even newbies can confidently explore the wallet 'cause it's user-friendly.
Indeed, it's one of the most user-friendly mobile wallets around; with a pretty simple and understandable UI.
Now I have a question. Did I understand it well? I can send nem, dimtoken and dimcoin in one transaction? How about the fees?
To answer your question; yes, you are able to transact multiple currencies in a single transaction; and the fees usually depend on the amount of coins users are willing to transfer.
Cool.
Follow-up question. So basically, the fees for transferring nem, dimtoken and dimcoin in one transaction are just the sum of fees when I transfer these individually, right?
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Good work guys. Keep it up. Eagerly waiting for iOS wallet Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I just got my DIMWALLET in my android. Pretty simple, no drama, and even newbies can confidently explore the wallet 'cause it's user-friendly. Now I have a question. Did I understand it well? I can send nem, dimtoken and dimcoin in one transaction? How about the fees?
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Is there a market for the dimtoken?

https://nemchange.com/ is the only exchange where you can trade dim:token

True. Smiley

Yes it is the only way to trade the token right now. It might be tradable on the exchange of the NEM foundation but there are no news in case of release date and possible listed mosaics. But I think there might be a voting or something like that after the release. Might be an option for the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Rumors that Dimcoin is under negotiation with a big exchange!!

What you think, which exchange is coming?
Pages:
Jump to: