Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain - page 22. (Read 235035 times)

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
DIM committed to HYBSE coming out in September... Can we get a date? We are now half way through the month
Seems like more postponements, lets us watch. Btw, what are you waiting for ? are you had DIMCOIN as your investment?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
The end of September will be interesting. With what surprise the team will come. A long journey will now show us how dimcoin a strong project.

Or they will not meet deadlines again, or it will not be up the standards as people here expect it. It can go the other way around.
Ugh, not again. They have made so many postponements. I think this time, this is it. But just in case it won't be realized yet, what else can we do but wait.
Noted please : "postponements".

I was told at previous, seems like project DIMCOIN are SC*M according my analysis.
-Forum seems like quite, those posted like do "post to make a positif feed."
-Volume is dust, there's no big interested in project (I though like in the past were "Fake ICO-Sold")
-"team" resign without any clarification or last words.
-Those market are sucks.
-Project are not able to run according milestone(map road).
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
The end of September will be interesting. With what surprise the team will come. A long journey will now show us how dimcoin a strong project.

Or they will not meet deadlines again, or it will not be up the standards as people here expect it. It can go the other way around.
Ugh, not again. They have made so many postponements. I think this time, this is it. But just in case it won't be realized yet, what else can we do but wait.
Merit: 533

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
DIM will shine like a crazy diamond with HYBSE release.
Can't wait for the month end.

Yes, I think the same, no doubt, DIM to the moon, HYBSE is near $$$$$$
Your words are very inspiring and I think many including me. Perhaps I'll also wait a good moment when the DIMcoin will fly all the same on the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
DIM committed to HYBSE coming out in September... Can we get a date? We are now half way through the month
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

Yes, I think the same, no doubt, DIM to the moon, HYBSE is near $$$$$$
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
Please take part and vote for DIMCOIN to be listed on COINDEAL. To vote, simply create an account on COINDEAL: https://coindeal.com and vote for "DIMCOIN" on the voting page: https://coindeal.com/vote

Merit: 257
I did look at Coinmarketcap and EXRATES comes up as one of the main exchanges, but at first glance it doesn't look like a very good exchange.
I also have doubts about exrates since it has the most volume of DIM trades but there are only few in the sell and buy orders. I'm currently playing ate hitbtc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I did look at Coinmarketcap and EXRATES comes up as one of the main exchanges, but at first glance it doesn't look like a very good exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
When will be next distribuition of dim:coin to dim:token holders?
HYBSE will be announced, a strong marketing will be done then DIMCOIN to the moon.

My selling target $0.30
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Volume in hitbtc slowly picking up. Dim up in cmc rank. Stayed strong during the massive market sell off. All good signs that we are heading in the right direction.

I think a lot of people are trying to accumulate cheap before the announcement and release later this month. A delay would lead to an extended sell-off in my opinion and I really hope the team can meet the deadlines. Anyway there is no doubt that if everything works out well, the project is undervalued
Merit: 533
Volume in hitbtc slowly picking up. Dim up in cmc rank. Stayed strong during the massive market sell off. All good signs that we are heading in the right direction.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
and transfer fees are if dimcoins are transfered from one adress to another? I thought something from their original plan changed, what was that?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I advise Dim team to collaborate with crypto influencers (youtubers, bloggers etc) to be ready to spread the word once Hybse is launched to maximize  the publicity. This medium is the most cost efficient to reach users and news media.
DIM need to update as soon as possible the dimcoin.io website.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Well September is just around the corner. Soon i guess for the monthly update. As for dimexplorer idk, i feel it should be fixed as well asap. Nem mosaics and nem are superfast
Indeed, perhaps some news will affect the growth and stimulate further growth of the DIMcoin, in September, still probably the coin will live.
Activity: 74
Merit: 17

HYBSE to be released this month.  Did you all not read the announcement that came out just the other day.  since the announcement tokens have gone from .51 to .83.  hold a little longer and see what happens

Hybse still on track for september... I understand Hybse will be released in september that right ? or Hybse will be delayed in the last minute again ?

I don't think that HYBSE will be delayed; we don't have to be negative about this since it was made clear in the monthly update; let's rather keep up the spirit and never lose hope in the project; i mean we've been holding for the past year and I am failing to understand why some investors are so impatient and sell their investment prior to HYBSE's release; however; the choice is theirs and I hope they don't regret later.
Pages:
Jump to: