Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 150. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Good evening all! Their idea is quite attractive in my view!
Cognizant approach, classy design!
Hello) Thanks for your compliment and attention to our project)
Very interesting project. I would like to understand when there will be a test launch of the platform? I would like to understand how this all will work.
I think everything is very well explained in white paper. You can study all the technical documentation and you’ll understand everything about the whole project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good evening all! Their idea is quite attractive in my view!
Cognizant approach, classy design!
Activity: 98
Very interesting project. I would like to understand when there will be a test launch of the platform? I would like to understand how this all will work.
Hello! I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world. But before the start of the project for a very long time, we'll see how this will work, especially after the release of the tokens to the exchange.
Hello) thanks) let’s wait and see) and we hope for the best!
Hello! I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world. But before the start of the project for a very long time, we'll see how this will work, especially after the release of the tokens to the exchange.
Tell me please for what services I can pay tokens inside the network? It is probably profitable to buy tokens now to pay for the company's services.
Streamers will be able to make paid subscriptions and there will be tournaments with paid entry.
Activity: 154
Tell me please for what services I can pay tokens inside the network? It is probably profitable to buy tokens now to pay for the company's services.
Hello! I would like to know of course that the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?
At the very least, they can become streamers and will have an additional audience and an opportunity to make good money on it.
Hello! I would like to know of course that the platform will give gamers? Will they have any additional benefits?
Activity: 19
I suppose it is a good project. A rather interesting vision, apperceptive idea.  Good luck dev's.
How much do you have to earn to the end when you buy tokens in the near future. I would like to know the opinion of the community.
I think your project is doomed to success. I'll see how the project behaves. While I want to decide for myself whether to invest in the project. I think that will make it worthwhile for me.
Well, judging from the information that the project provides and the concept itself, it should be successful. I hope you can fulfill what you promise.
I think your project is doomed to success. I'll see how the project behaves. While I want to decide for myself whether to invest in the project. I think that will make it worthwhile for me.
How long will it take to launch the first working prototypes? Or a demo version. I would very much like to see how this all works.
Well, investments are needed to make the product quality and conduct a good marketing company. I think the speed of development will depend on the amount of money collected
How long will it take to launch the first working prototypes? Or a demo version. I would very much like to see how this all works.
An excellent project that gives many advantages to both brands and ordinary users. I think this all will work perfectly. I think this will give a big priority for investors.
I want to take part in the project as an investor, I think there is a big concern to make money on this. I really liked the idea. I will keep tokens for a long time.
An excellent project that gives many advantages to both brands and ordinary users. I think this all will work perfectly. I think this will give a big priority for investors.
Cybersport is a sphere where there is a lot of money I think is a good niche and the project has every chance to take its place in this buildup.

Jump to: