Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 151. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight. Based on the information I was able to get.
And what about the legal side of the project? Is it registered as a legal entity? And in which country.
Activity: 154
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight. Based on the information I was able to get.
Economically, the project is simply excellent. Large companies will be required to buy tokens to pay for services on the platform, and ordinary users will be able to receive a reward. The price of the token as well as the platform audience will constantly grow.
Absolutely agree with you here the developers have a great idea. The price of tokens will constantly grow. And that's just fine.
Activity: 154
Economically, the project is simply excellent. Large companies will be required to buy tokens to pay for services on the platform, and ordinary users will be able to receive a reward. The price of the token as well as the platform audience will constantly grow.
Will there be premium accounts on the platform? Perhaps users will be able to access any features that can be purchased for tokens.
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens? I would like to understand future prospects.
Usually the list of stock exchanges is announced after the end of the sales of the tokens. I will follow the news of the project.
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens? I would like to understand future prospects.
Do not ever pay from the exchange. So you can lose your money and not get tokens. use any purse with ERC20
Can I pay for tokens by transfer from the exchange? Or is it better to use a standard wallet?
Such developments should help to earn all beginning streamers. It will be just fine as this will help many people solve a number of problems.
An amazing project that i think will be a good platform on Esport platform. As we know today, Esport gaming becoming more famous and have a bigger community everyday that's why many investor like to investing in this area. I hope many investor will take an opportunity with joining EIPlatform so the platform can running well and giving benefit for all the participant in this project. Good luck EIPlatform

I think the project has a great future especially if the developers can perform all that is conceived. I will closely follow the project.
An amazing project that i think will be a good platform on Esport platform. As we know today, Esport gaming becoming more famous and have a bigger community everyday that's why many investor like to investing in this area. I hope many investor will take an opportunity with joining EIPlatform so the platform can running well and giving benefit for all the participant in this project. Good luck EIPlatform
I'm following the project. I really liked the concept. It's very cool that streamers will be able to receive revenue from advertisers bypassing intermediaries.
On which exchanges are you going to add tokens in the near future? I would like to know this information before buying tokens.
Cool project. This industry is a place where a lot of money is spinning. I think the project will be able to take its place in the market and have a lot of money. Great news for future investors.
Activity: 6
It seems of this idea will be better in the near future!
A rather interesting activity, consistent job, extraordinary results!  Good luck all.
Perhaps the developers will make a marketplace where people can safely and quickly exchange or sell things from the game based on smart contracts.
It's just a great idea. I think the developers will appreciate it. Now trading things is just a huge business, I think the safe sale of things will please many gamers.
Perhaps the developers will make a marketplace where people can safely and quickly exchange or sell things from the game based on smart contracts.
I think to participate until the tokens are more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses. I am glad that such a project will be launched in the near future.
How long will it take for the service to start working properly? I think this should please the streamers and give them a good chance to earn.
Will the moderators have the project? Or everything will solve AI? Tell me how much the project will depend on specific people, because it is very important at these stages. For example, on YouTube the moderators are engaged in lawlessness.

Jump to: