Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 154. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of EIPlatform .. this for sure will be a big help in the future .. . Goodluck
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Awesome idea EIPlatform! And it's very high technology. I really love to see this in the future also here in my country. I think, all companies will benefit to this, EIPlatform. See you in the future! More power!
Hello! Thanks for your compliments and an attention to EIPlatform project!
Awesome idea EIPlatform! And it's very high technology. I really love to see this in the future also here in my country. I think, all companies will benefit to this, EIPlatform. See you in the future! More power!
Tell the developers will participate in any conferences? This would help attract large investors and make the product more popular.
Yes sir, you can read our article on Medium.com: https://medium.com/eiplatform/eiplatform-world-spring-summer-crypto-tour-245f67f7a1a0
or you can join us in our social networks and stay informed by reading posts about EIPlatform project
Tell the developers will participate in any conferences? This would help attract large investors and make the product more popular.
For what services can I pay tokens within the network? I would like to understand what I can buy on the platform.
By using our tokens you can buy goods and services from Brands and Companies inside EIPlatform ecosystem.
For what services can I pay tokens within the network? I would like to understand what I can buy on the platform.
I also decided to buy tokens as I see great prospects in this. I think this will all develop and will have millions of users.
We work hard to make these dreams come true and we WILL MAKE IT ANYWAY!!!
I also decided to buy tokens as I see great prospects in this. I think this will all develop and will have millions of users.
An excellent project that solves many problems relevant now in cyber sports and that I like most of all participation in the project is beneficial both for investors and for advertisers and ordinary users. This is an example of a successful business!
Many thanks for your warm compliments to EIPlatform project! We do our best

An excellent project that solves many problems relevant now in cyber sports and that I like most of all participation in the project is beneficial both for investors and for advertisers and ordinary users. This is an example of a successful business!
Activity: 98
This is a good idea. I think the project will be successful and the price of the tokens will go up. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans. I have already decided to buy tokens.
Do I understand correctly that it will be possible to choose which projects to advertise and I will receive for it tokens? It would be cool to get such freedom.
I especially liked that there will be bets on the matches of top gamers. It will be transparent and comfortable. I'm waiting for the launch of the project with impatience.
Matches of top gamers are a must because that will attract the broader community who isn't too familiar with unpopular sports.
I especially liked that there will be bets on the matches of top gamers. It will be transparent and comfortable. I'm waiting for the launch of the project with impatience.
An excellent project, which should unite all top services, gaming, traffic, news, the module of rates for matches. It will be very convenient and transparent, it's cool.
I read that the project will have many separate modules that will work in the same network. I really like it. Because you do not have to collect information on different resources.
Exactly! That's one of the key advantages of EIPlatform project
I read that the project will have many separate modules that will work in the same network. I really like it. Because you do not have to collect information on different resources.
I think that the company's tokens will have a very high price after the platform is launched. So you need to have time to buy while the price will be profitable
Exactly! So don't waste your time! Now you have an exellent opportunity to make money!
I think that the company's tokens will have a very high price after the platform is launched. So you need to have time to buy while the price will be profitable
Jump to: