Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 158. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
looks like this project is very interesting,i feel it will really be on the top,gudluck and all the best team EIPlatform,hope will gonna be moon in it,waitnig for the presale
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for innovative products such as EIPlatform fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hi guys! I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
Hi) Now we are at stage of negotiations with several representatives of stock exchanges. First of all with the owner of Kraken stock exchange.
Activity: 154
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of EIPlatform .. this for sure will be a big help in the future .. . Goodluck
Awesome idea EIPlatform! And it's very high technology. I really love to see this in the future also here in my country. I think, all companies will benefit to this, EIPlatform. See you in the future! More power!
This is a good idea. I think the project will be successful and the price of the tokens will go up. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans. I have already decided to buy tokens.

At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens right now. This is a great option for a long time.
This is a good idea. I think the project will be successful and the price of the tokens will go up. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans. I have already decided to buy tokens.
Hi guys! I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
An excellent project that solves many problems relevant now in cyber sports and that I like most of all participation in the project is beneficial both for investors and for advertisers and ordinary users. This is an example of a successful business!
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it Wink
This is transparent which can see all details provided even though the website which really awesome and interested , this project will definitely go high , I m happy to participate here and moreover I will refer my friends to join here too
This project is very interesting and promising.  I hope that many people are interested in your project

Hello everyone! You create a wonderful project! I will continue to monitor how it all works. I think the tokens will grow in price in the near future!
Such a project has long been lacking in the field of e-sports. I think the development is doomed to success and will allow changing this sphere.
The idea of EIPlatform seems interesting and promising! I'm a huge esports fan, this project is 100% for me =)

I have only positive emotions . Good luck to the developers. I think the project has every chance to become successful for us all! Cool
This platform will be able to change the world of e-sports in some way. I will wait for the launch of the platform with impatience. This should help many gamers and streamers! Roll Eyes
The idea of EIPlatform seems interesting and promising! I'm a huge esports fan, this project is 100% for me =)
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

🐋During the Tokensale period, you can refer EMI token sale to any number of your contacts to get 5% cashback in Ethereum on all your referral purchases.
In order to withdraw your money, you need to get registered in your account at https://eiplatform.io/, buy tokens and get a referral link.
The minimum purchase amount of tokens is 100 $
#EIPlatform #EIP #EMI #EMItoken #cryptocurrency #cryptocommunity #coin #blockchain #ICO #Ethereum
this interesting project seems, and maybe also will many participants and investors who join this project, we see the development of his future hopefully can run smoothly and successfully.
Games like league of leagends and Counterstrike attract a lot of people. It's great to use the blockchain for this.
Jump to: