Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 155. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, in white paper it is written that the platform will pay users for the activity and it's just fine.
Yes, so read white paper, you can find there a lot of interesting and useful materials about EIPlatform project.
Well, in white paper it is written that the platform will pay users for the activity and it's just fine.
Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
visited the website the team is very big
looks very interesting project
waiting for future updates
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
There are so many pictures related to the World Cup. Did I understand it wrong? Your project is an Esports Interactive Platform, not a football gambling platform?
Yes, sir, you understood absolutely right, we just decided to highlight this event, I mean FIFA World Cup)

Final Frontier? William Shatner Boldly Goes into Bitcoin Mining
What do you think about it?
Activity: 4
There are so many pictures related to the World Cup. Did I understand it wrong? Your project is an Esports Interactive Platform, not a football gambling platform?

Meanwhile, the Estonian football team has just learned that she is a national team.
Therefore, FIFA World Cup in Russia will be held without it.
#EIPlatform team) we support our national football team)

Russia football team sometimes suffers from lack of stability and disorganization.
Maybe they should try decentralized blockchain system?
Free advice from #EIPlatform team)

🌟🌟🌟Hello guys!)🌟🌟🌟
🔥🔥🔥FIFA World Cup 2018 is now in progress!🔥🔥🔥
#EIPlatform team highlights news from this event.
Yesterday we were at the start match - Russia vs Saudi Arabia
#EIPlatform team - 5 : Saudi Arabia - 0
Be cool and see ya)
I have only positive emotions . Good luck to the developers. I think the project has every chance to become successful for us all!
Tell me what percentage of the platform's revenue will be distributed among the users of the platform?
I think this will depend on many factors. For example, do you stream or not? How many viewers do you have? And much more. but I would like to understand how much it will be approximately in dollars.
Tell me what percentage of the platform's revenue will be distributed among the users of the platform?
The project will become for me really than something new and I'm happy to be ready to use such a service. I will wait for the launch of the first versions.
Now I'm considering the possibility of investing in a project and this is really the main thing for all of us. I am glad that I will have the opportunity to increase my capital.
The project will become for me really than something new and I'm happy to be ready to use such a service. I will wait for the launch of the first versions.
The token from the bounty program will be frozen for a while? I know many companies do this to keep the token price rise.

It's interesting that I often heard that tokens are frozen for a couple of months to keep the price in the early stages
The token from the bounty program will be frozen for a while? I know many companies do this to keep the token price rise.

The platform will be very popular for users and advertisers. This is really cool I think many users will be able to receive a reward for their activities and this will motivate more and more people.
Yes, judging by the fact that I was able to read and it will be. I wonder what services users will be able to pay tokens within the network?
You can find the information in our White Paper and of course you will be able to see basic concepts of EIPlatform project after the releasement of Alpha version
The platform will be very popular for users and advertisers. This is really cool I think many users will be able to receive a reward for their activities and this will motivate more and more people.
EIPlatform project - all it takes for your dreams to come true! It is our credo)
The project is really excellent and it will be able to take the leading place in this market. Let's see how it all will be after the project is launched.

Thanks for your compliments and attention to EIPlatform project)
Jump to: