Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 159. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
already joined on bounty campaign! i will support this project with all my power .good luck team!!
i hope your project will also bring our succeed because iam also a gamer  Grin
I like a lot Esport and sometimes I partecipated in some event of esport racing!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello guys) Great project!) I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
Hello) The platform will provide the infrastructure for this and the tournaments will be outsourced to the company. Just now everything will be fast, transparent and without intermediaries.
Hello guys) Great project!) I read that tournaments will be held on the platform. Tell me please who will hold these tournaments? Will there be moderators and tournament organizers on the platform?
I've read your article it's a good one, as usual) Thanks for another interesting article! Good job, guys) I wish you luck and success!
Any time) Glad that you've liked it) Thanks for your warm wishes!)
Activity: 154
I've read your article it's a good one, as usual) Thanks for another interesting article! Good job, guys) I wish you luck and success!
In my opinion, the project has only to take its rightful place in this market. I think if the developers do everything, then the project will be successful for millions of people.
Thanks for your attention to EIPlatform project) We do our best!
In my opinion, the project has only to take its rightful place in this market. I think if the developers do everything, then the project will be successful for millions of people.
I do not understand why the sum of the Hard Cap is so high? Why do we need so much money and where will they be spent?
First of all the development costs money plus a good advertising company, plus further implementation of the project. EIPlatform is a large-scale and global project so it needs high hard cap.
I do not understand why the sum of the Hard Cap is so high? Why do we need so much money and where will they be spent?
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Activity: 112
                                                                                       https://i.imgur.com/IgQBq7g.jpg

‘Crypto Markets To Reach $20 Trillion Value,’ Says Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz
What do you think about it?
From my point of view crypto markets definitely can reach $20 trillion value. Day by day crypto currency become more and more powerful and strengthen it's positions on international currency market. So, I absolutely agree with Mike)
Sure, but what do you think about crypto safety? I think it's important for crypto holders
Well, of course it's important and there is no doubt that crypto safety is one of the big issue which should be fixed. But if you remember nice ages when paper currency was released or first credit cards. People are always afraid of changes, but it shouldn't be a reason for stagnation and regress.
Hello guys! Watch our new video on YouTube!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Z83gAQEvc&t=2s
Nice video!) You do an amazing project and all your content is wonderful!
Thanks Helen) We try to create a cool content for our community) So we glad that you like it)
I like it) You do a wonderful job! Smiley Wink

‘Crypto Markets To Reach $20 Trillion Value,’ Says Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz
From my point of view crypto markets definitely can reach $20 trillion value. Day by day crypto currency become more and more powerful and strengthen it's positions on international currency market. So, I absolutely agree with Mike)
Sure, but what do you think about crypto safety? I think it's important for crypto holders
Thanks Helen) We try to create a cool content for our community) So we glad that you like it)
                                                                                       https://i.imgur.com/IgQBq7g.jpg

Jump to: