Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 162. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
one of the best esport decentralized system so far plus a promising ICO
The project looks so promising that I want to be a participant in any direction of the platform development . Good luck to the team and customers!
I think this is really the future of e-sports. Tokens should grow in price in the near future

You are right. =))

An excellent project I think this has long demanded the industry of e-sports.
Activity: 154
I continue to follow the project. I think there is a great prospect.   Cool Cool Cool
I think this is really the future of e-sports. Tokens should grow in price in the near future
E-sports is a new industry. As an e-sports player, I am very happy to see you in the field of e-sports. We must know that e-sports industry is one of the most profitable industries.
Just a few years ago, the e-sports industry was almost impossible to maintain, but now it is alive.  Cool
Now ICO is just like e-sports, and most ICOs are hard at the moment, but I believe everything will be better in the future.
Happy to joined to this project. Very promising!
May success always accompany us.
 I hope this project becomes a great success. good luck eiplatform team....
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
this interesting project seems, and maybe also will many participants and investors who join this project, we see the development of his future hopefully can run smoothly and successfully.
Investors are active. 518 000 thousand dollars have already been collected. I think this is just the beginning!
I looked at the team of this project and it inspires confidence, so you can expect that work on the project will continue and we will see a great result in the near future. Keep up the good work!
Indeed, the sphere of eSports is very popular today and it is no wonder that now there are many projects with this idea. I think the best of them will be popular. I wish success to your project!
If the developers do everything they promise, then the token can make X10 before the end of this year. I like the concept of the project.
EIPlatform is an unbelievable project! I wish you best of luck guys and believe in your success!)
A project worthy of attention. Ready to support it! And what is the minimum amount of investment now?
You have a great project! I've joined all your social networks and I will support your project as mach as I can! Thanks guys for what you are doing, that's amazing!)
This is truly innovative and amazing project ever!
May you reach your hearty goals in this project! Good Job guys
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Hi guys! An excellent project will the company signatures? I would happily take part this is a good way to get my first tokens.
Jump to: