Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 160. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hello guys) Project looks promising! When do you plan to launch your alpha version?
Hello) We have launched the process of development our alpha version, but our product is multitasking and for making it's interface being capable of solving all these tasks, we will developing it to the perfect version, until the user would be completely satisfied
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello guys) Project looks promising! When do you plan to launch your alpha version?
Activity: 32
Good night, DEV's The business seems quite promising!

🔥🔥🔥Hello guys!🔥🔥🔥
We glad to present you our new Advisor Andrew Chung
He is a reall professional in different spheres:
Experienced IT, ecommerce, and financial sector professional; dual degree in Computer Science and Psychology. Over 3 years of active research on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. Technical and Fundamental Analyst, that has participated in multiple ICO projects.
Our team is getting become more and more powerfull!
EIPlatform project is on the way to great success!
#EIPlatform team)
I wish the project success. Good luck guys
Thanks for your attention to our project and for your warm wishes!

‘Crypto Markets To Reach $20 Trillion Value,’ Says Billionaire Investor Mike Novogratz
What do you think about it?
Activity: 35
I wish the project success. Good luck guys
Hello guys! Watch our new video on YouTube!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Z83gAQEvc&t=2s
Activity: 154
I hope that the concept of such support for this project is so that the future can be smooth and accessible.
I think that this project is very interesting, the concept is very great, because the world sports games are very profitable and many devotees.
Activity: 98
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong
An excellent project! I'm waiting for the profit.  Cool Cool
In fact, the platform will be able to solve many problems of both business and gamers. And users will appreciate the rewards from the fact that they will receive content and everyone will be satisfied. This is the concept of a successful business.
I like the concept, and I think that this project will have a great future. I will support as much as possible
EIPlatform looks dignified and reliable against the backdrop of many others.

Good luck to the project and investors!
EIPlatform looks dignified and reliable against the backdrop of many others.
The project really clings and draws attention to itself.
The team is strong, I think that with their vision it will be possible to implement a successful project.
I definitely like this platform. It is logical, profitable, promising.
Jump to: