Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 169. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's great that there will be a module of any rates to make the project more popular. I think betting on blockchain is just fine and safe. Kiss
I read that the platform somehow will be able to screen out bots, tell me how this will all happen to me just interesting. Cool

Perhaps AI will somehow analyze the activity of users on different factors and introduce any sanctions.
I read that the platform somehow will be able to screen out bots, tell me how this will all happen to me just interesting. Cool
I really like this project, an interesting idea, and a good team of developers.  Good luck!

Yes the project really scale. I would like to know in more detail how the developers are going to make a profit. Will it be a percentage of advertising or something else?
Activity: 154
I really like this project, an interesting idea, and a good team of developers.  Good luck!
At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens right now. This is a great option for a long time.

This is a good option that can help us all. I think to buy tokens while discounts still work. I wonder what the price of tokens will be before the end of the year *?
At the moment this is one of the best projects that will work for the long term. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens right now. This is a great option for a long time.
Great project is a strong team! I think you will succeed. It's nice to learn more about the team in more detail.

I agree with you that such information will make the project more open for future investors. I will wait for new announcements.
Great project is a strong team! I think you will succeed. It's nice to learn more about the team in more detail.

Thanks very interesting article, a lot became clear to me. Good luck with the development.
Please tell us how the company will reward fans and audience? Will there be any bonus programs or something in this spirit?

I think the audience will receive a percentage of the advertising that will be on the platform it will be chesno in relation to all. Perhaps the admins will tell more.

Moreover, the project will exclude intermediaries and this share of remuneration can be distributed among the audience.
Please tell us how the company will reward fans and audience? Will there be any bonus programs or something in this spirit?

I think the audience will receive a percentage of the advertising that will be on the platform it will be chesno in relation to all. Perhaps the admins will tell more.
Will you develop a betting module for matches and tournaments? It would be healthy to think the community should appreciate everything.
I think the project has every chance of becoming successful. Especially if you know that the project offers such prospects. I hope that I can earn as an investor.
A very interesting and promising ICO created for the gamer.   Cool

An excellent project I think this has long demanded the industry of e-sports.

I noticed that the project has a very powerful team. I think she will be able to make the project popular and in demand.

Good luck, guys, I'm with you!
A very interesting and promising ICO created for the gamer.   Cool

An excellent project I think this has long demanded the industry of e-sports.
Now ICO is just like e-sports, and most ICOs are hard at the moment, but I believe everything will be better in the future.

I think this is really the future of e-sports. Tokens should grow in price in the near future
Now ICO is just like e-sports, and most ICOs are hard at the moment, but I believe everything will be better in the future.
E-sports is a new industry. As an e-sports player, I am very happy to see you in the field of e-sports. We must know that e-sports industry is one of the most profitable industries.
Just a few years ago, the e-sports industry was almost impossible to maintain, but now it is alive.
Jump to: