Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform - page 170. (Read 13420 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A very interesting and promising ICO created for the gamer.   Cool
                                                                                     https://i.imgur.com/p3ORCT4.jpg

Evgeny Genov - Sales Executive in #EIPlatform team. Now he is at the Blockchain Innovation Conference.

you are simply gorgeous!  Grin Grin Grin
 I hope this project becomes a great success. good luck eiplatform team....
A successful project with a great future and a team of the best professionals! They have great potential!!! Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
EIP platform THE FIRST GLOBAL PLATFORM IN THE WORLD OF ESPORTS Total Contributions $ 411 000 and hopefully the soft cap is achieved $ 2 000 000 USD and  token hardcap:  $ 60,000,000 USD  Cool Wink good luck

yeah! that's cool! Cool

yeah whether you also support and invest this is project  Huh I see EIPlatform concept is good and  only a few supporters and should spread the project further and I'm sure big investors and games are out there not knowing this project  Huh Huh

I wouldn't be too concerned. I think they will gain more traction over time. For now it might just not be the revolutionary blockchain thing the masses are looking for, but it can definitely play a great role.

maybe you are right and for now only Total Contributions $ 498 000  and let's hope this project is successful  because EIPlatform will simplify market entry for non-endemic partners  Wink  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

My friends! Today we are launching for you a new opportunity to earn $ 100 # 11 friends Spencer.
Rules of the game:
1. Invite 11 friends to the project team who will subscribe to our news and updates.
2. Tell a friend / friends that you need to register for an ultra-trendy and very interesting group https://t.me/EIP_ecosystem, where you can earn every day.
3. Join the group
4. Register a friend in google forms # 11 friends Spencer
5. To win you need to invite 11 friends, register them in a group and google forms https://goo.gl/forms/XLWaLUAG0iJaqmIb2 and remind a friend that you need to write your Username in the application for registration in the contest.
Perhaps it seems difficult to you? I will say that $ 100 is always not superfluous!
The drawing will last 11 days 07.06.-18.06.
Prizes:
11 winners will receive our T-shirts EIPlatform, 3 first leaders 2 T-shirts Team Empire & EIPlatform, the main winner of a T-shirt Team Empire & EIPlatform and 100 $

Evgeny Genov - Sales Executive in #EIPlatform team. Now he is at the Blockchain Innovation Conference.

🔥Hello! Wow! Our team #EIPlatform  at the Blockchain Innovation Conference
https://blockchaininnovationconference.com/
Such a project has long been lacking in the field of e-sports. I think the development is doomed to success and will allow changing this sphere.
I have only positive emotions . Good luck to the developers. I think the project has every chance to become successful for us all!
Activity: 154
This platform will be able to change the world of e-sports in some way. I will wait for the launch of the platform with impatience. This should help many gamers and streamers!
The idea of EIPlatform seems interesting and promising! I'm a huge esports fan, this project is 100% for me =)

I'm also an esport fan!   Roll Eyes
 Grin
The idea of EIPlatform seems interesting and promising! I'm a huge esports fan, this project is 100% for me =)
I believe in the success of the project!   Cool Cool Cool
this interesting project seems, and maybe also will many participants and investors who join this project, we see the development of his future hopefully can run smoothly and successfully.
Investors are active. 498 000 thousand dollars have already been collected. I think this is just the beginning!

Yes, now the maximum number of people should know about the project!
Investors are active. 498 000 thousand dollars have already been collected. I think this is just the beginning!
How much do you have to earn to the end when you buy tokens in the near future. I would like to know the opinion of the community.

If the developers do everything they promise, then the token can make X10 before the end of this year. I like the concept of the project.
Jump to: