Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 22. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
Any update for translation bounty?
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Elementh got 5 star rating at https://icobuffer.com/projects/elementh/
Once we fill out our info for the presale, do we just send ETH to the address provided? (I assumed there would be some sort of approval/contact before asking for payment).

If you've got smart contract address, that you were already approved.
Activity: 115
Once we fill out our info for the presale, do we just send ETH to the address provided? (I assumed there would be some sort of approval/contact before asking for payment).
You can send ETH to the address (more than 10 ETH) and receive EEE.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
I'm happy to tell you, that all our whitelist for private pre-sale is overfull. We start deleting people out of there, if they don't invest and don't answer us. Please hurry up if you want to invest at pre-sale, because it's possible, that round would be finished in 4-5 nearest days.
only 9/100 places at pre-sale whitelist are available now and we start to delete people, who joined whitelist long time ago and still didn't make investment.
Elementh got 8.4 rating at https://icomarks.com/ico/elementh
We're happy to announce that Naveen Yannam joined our team as advisor!

Naveen is a Certified Hybris 5 Core and Commerce Developer. He has extensive experience in using various frameworks and libraries to implement enterprise class applications. He’s also a keen proponent of Agile methodologies and has successfully exercised agile techniques into the projects which he was involved. Naveen feels comfortable in working as a Hybris Technical Lead, ideally in a project team developing large scale ecommerce systems with practising Continuous Integration and Delivery methodologies.

Naveen will help our team with SAP Hybris integration consulting. It's a strategic partnership to go to international market.
27/100 places at pre-sale whitelist left.
30/100 places in whitelist for pre-sale left
Only 37/100 places are free at pre-sale round. Hurry up! Soon whitelist will be closed!
Elementh listed and earned 4.5 rating at https://icobench.com/ico/elementh!
Hello,friends
New review about this ico: https://icovoting.com/news/elementh-ico-scheme
More reviews about your ico you can find on the website.
Support this ICO, vote more actively and become an expert at ICOVoting.com. Promote your unique idea and be active
  Wink

How can we change the information about our ICO?
I will keep this project in mind. Looks like a great idea but there is a hard market in ecommerce.

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I will keep this project in mind. Looks like a great idea but there is a hard market in ecommerce.
Can see e-commerce is the future, utilizing blockchain may boost the industry.I see the pre-ICO is under the radar, a lot of people don't know yet. I signed up already, i'm going to invest a nice project Elementh.

Thanks!
Activity: 238
Can see e-commerce is the future, utilizing blockchain may boost the industry.I see the pre-ICO is under the radar, a lot of people don't know yet. I signed up already, i'm going to invest a nice project Elementh.
Pages:
Jump to: