Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce. - page 23. (Read 28772 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

Just another question: in the unlikely event you do not reach the hard cap in the pre-sale ico, you'll refund us?

Soft cap you mean?
Of course, but we'll reach it, I'm sure. Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
The use of block chains in block chains is a great idea, very bullish on your project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
please can you explain:
- is Elementh is just the evolution of your previous Ahoolee project ?
- is Ahoolee completely failed and abandoned or Ahoolee and Elementh will be complementary?

Elementh is an evolution of our working business Miiix. Ahoolee was based on its technology.
Ahoolee is frozen till the Elementh launch. As soon as Elementh blockchain would be launched, we'll make Ahoolee as dApp based on Elementh blockchain.

Thank you for the informations.
I am convinced that you are honest people and your idea is good. I'll put my 10 ETH for sure in the pre-sale. I want to trust you.
Anyhow I need to sell some of my XLM to participate but now (as you can see) it's a shame to sell because of this dip. It's not convenient now because the price will rise for sure in the next days so think next week I'll be and Elementh investor Smiley

Just another question: in the unlikely event you do not reach the hard cap in the pre-sale ico, you'll refund us?
Elementh got 8.4 rating by Foundico: https://foundico.com/ico/elementh.html
There are only 54/100 places at pre-sale whitelist available now! Hurry up! You still have an opportunity to join our pre-sale.

Everyone, who joined pre-sale whitelist previously should get an email with instructions, how to contribute.

If you're going to send BTC, please, be sure, you sent us both wallets: BTC to add to whitelist and ETH to get tokens there.
please can you explain:
- is Ahoolee completely failed and abandoned or Ahoolee and Elementh will be complementary?

Elementh is an evolution of our working business Miiix. Ahoolee was based on its technology.
Ahoolee is frozen till the Elementh launch. As soon as Elementh blockchain would be launched, we'll make Ahoolee as dApp based on Elementh blockchain.
So what happens to the previous investors from Ahoolee presale, myself included?

Why you still have Ahoolee tokens? You should have already refunded.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ahoolee/comments/6znc5g/ico_mistakes/

Refund works only for ICO investors, pre-ICO investors at Ahoolee can't make a refund.
Have plans after the ico to put this coin in exchanges?

Of course.
I've just now received my email I'm in the pre-sale whitelist Smiley

So after I've invested my 10 ETH, where can I visualize them? Inside your website there is no wallet (or similars). I've look at only your ico address. Nothing else.
How can I know my transfer will be successful?

You'll get tokens to your Ethereum wallet right after the payment!
please can you explain:

So what happens to the previous investors from Ahoolee presale, myself included?

Why you still have Ahoolee tokens? You should have already refunded.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ahoolee/comments/6znc5g/ico_mistakes/
Activity: 28
Have plans after the ico to put this coin in exchanges?
I've just now received my email I'm in the pre-sale whitelist Smiley

So after I've invested my 10 ETH, where can I visualize them? Inside your website there is no wallet (or similars). I've look at only your ico address. Nothing else.
How can I know my transfer will be successful?
I registered for pre-ICO with 1 ETH. How do I know that my wallet address is in whitelist and when the pre-ICO start, can I change my investment to 2 ETH ?

Before pre-ICO you'll get an email with instructions, but right now if you registered already to pre-ICO whitelist, that means, you're at whitelist Smiley Also you can invest any sum at pre-ICO with minimum contribution: 1 ETH.
Activity: 1
I registered for pre-ICO with 1 ETH. How do I know that my wallet address is in whitelist and when the pre-ICO start, can I change my investment to 2 ETH ?
Hello !
Very interesting!

Is there any translation bounty please ?
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Will be available after pre-ICO Smiley

Nice! Thanks you. I'm looking forward to it.

I can do French translation. If you need me, direct message me please.

Regards,
Arpetuos

Ok.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hello !
Very interesting!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Nice! Thanks you. I'm looking forward to it.

I can do French translation. If you need me, direct message me please.

Regards,
Arpetuos
Hello !
Very interesting!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Pages:
Jump to: