Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 13. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is your project supported by any organizations at the state level? What are the advantages of this support?
Activity: 252
Will you protect the copyright of users who will be publishing unique content on the portal? How will you do it?
Can users receive rewards for published materials only with ERT tokens? Aren’t other crypto currencies considered for this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. Will access to the statistical section of the portal be free?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What security system will you installed on the portal to insure security of users’ assets?
Activity: 392
Will users receive bonuses for inviting friends and acquaintances to the portal?
Activity: 252
Hello. Is there only training content on the portal? Don’t plan to publish entertainment materials?
Activity: 336
What exchangers will you cooperate with in order to let users exchange ERT tokens to crypto-currencies?
The company plans to organize exchanges within its platform. Users will be able to exchange tokens not only to crypto currency, but also to fiat money.
That’s cool! Is there a commission that will be charged for conversion?
What exchangers will you cooperate with in order to let users exchange ERT tokens to crypto-currencies?
The company plans to organize exchanges within its platform. Users will be able to exchange tokens not only to crypto currency, but also to fiat money.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. By what means will the company cover losses in case of their appearance in the gambling part of the project?
Have you got any partners that will accept your tokens for payment for their services?
How much tokens can I get for publishing CS:GO training video?
Activity: 70
Your domain is very good, do the rights on it completely belong to you?

Yes
What share of the cybersport  market do you plan to take in 5 years? What marketing strategy will you use to achieve this goal?

We are looking for a market share of 30-35% within the next 3-5 years.

Since we are a content driven platform, producing HQ editorial content as well as content delivered by partners or the community itself, is our main factor driving our growth. Furthermore we will do sponsoring in the eSports industry and we have already secured a lot of strategic alliances.

We are not planning to use "in your face" old style adds and will use marketing which is actually interesting for our community instead of "screaming" at them.
Hello. Can someone consult me on the legal opportunity to buy ETS tokens?

As far as I know, the company has a lawyer who deals with these issues and helps every interested investor.
Do you know how to contact him?

If you have legal questions, please PM me.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Will the coins be added to the exchange?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi. Will I be able to use preview of premium content in order to decide if I really want to buy premium subscription or not?
Activity: 238
Will you place strategies of passing games for cybersport teams on your platform? Will they be shared for free?
Activity: 238
Will your on-line store sell computer games? Will you create them yourselves or order them from any other companies?
Pages:
Jump to: