Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal - page 12. (Read 14840 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Hmm, there are so many unanswered question here, hopefully the dev will answer soon.

Will it be possible to compose expresses from several cybersports competitions on your portal?

I think its possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. Are you going to organize national championship for Germany on any computer game? Which teams will be able to take part in it?
Activity: 336
Which educational record will be received by the person who graduated from your cybersport university?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Are you going to organize a cybersport library on the basis of your university? What textbooks will be available there and in which languages?
Activity: 350
How much will online broadcasting of cybersport competitions on your portal cost? What will the quality of video be?
Activity: 378
Will it be possible to compose expresses from several cybersports competitions on your portal?
Activity: 252
Hello everyone. Does anyone know if the content on the Esports portal will be interactive or not?
Activity: 392
Which companies involved in betting on e-sports events do you consider your main competitors? How do you plan to become more popular than them?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Will you be guided by an official technical document developed by the UK authorities when developing the gambling part of the portal?
What prize funds will be given at tournaments organized by your company?
Hello, I think that the prize fund will depend on community fees, just like it is done in DotA 2 International.

Will cybersport clubs have to pay an entrance fee to take part in your tournaments?
Activity: 392
Hello, I think that the prize fund will depend on community fees, just like it is done in DotA 2 International.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. If my cybersport club promotes the development of young cybersportsmen in their hometown, can it expect to receive a grant from your company?
Will you grant money or material goods? What material goods can cybersport clubs expect?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
For russian community I created russian chat in telegramm, join us https://t.me/eSportsERT_rus
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Must a cybersport club be officially registered in order to receive a grant from your company?
Activity: 322
Hello. Are you going to open cybersport clubs in other cities besides Berlin?
Activity: 308
Hello. Have you already developed a club structure for your cybersport team? What will it be like?
Do you plan to conduct conferences in the future to popularize cybersport  all over the world? How often will you organize such events?
Do you have a dialogue with the sports federations of states in order to recognize cybersport as an official one? What success have you already achieved?
Pages:
Jump to: