Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 21. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day

Sure. That will be another great market to go into. Once you can get their population to trust in your project, be rest assured that your project will moon really  good.

Asian market is the best, because a lot of big companies are there. The Asians are not so poor. If you can win their support you will win, but don´t take everything for granted.

Yes I mentioned this before, Asian people are really looking at how the spent their money and also how to invest. That also explains why chinese cryptocurrency is very popular

Asian markets are really conservative. They have their own way of doing things. App based concepts are still not with in reach in 50% of the population or more. FLUZFLUZ will go to Asian market for sure once they are stable in America. And may be in Europe.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
I think the project fluzz fluzz is very promising,the team has a clear concept and nice.. I see the project fluzz fluzz this will make investors interested,I'm sure this project will be a success and achieved the target
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
project fluzz fluzz this I think this very nice project, the project's prospects are also quite good.. actually the idea of the idea of the project team fluzz has been very good,cash back and bonus loyalty at the moment is quite attractive.. from all sides will all be mutual, benefit..the customers will receive cash back and the holder of the token or investors will get profit.. I'm sure this project will be a success
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Fluz Fluz ,i don't know what language it is.But i understand the concept,especially Cash back and royalty bonus is very attractive. It will be good for both customer and token holder.Customer will  receive cashback and Token holder will receive profit.Good idea

Some say Fluz sounds like the arabic word for money, but the business is from Colombia. That why their original website (with the already working product) is only in Spanish. The ICO website is in English.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
you're all talking about other continents here. It's going to be hard enough to find enough customers in the US to use the FluzFluz cashback system. The competition in the area is very hard, especially in the US, there are many such systems. It will certainly take a long time to become known in the US and then continue to expand. As much as I would like to see them in Europe soon, but that will probably take years
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I will like to ask if and when they are planning on taking over Africa... There is a lot of market here too
They have stated that they'll go worldwide eventually but I'm pretty sure that they don't have clear plans on when will that happen. Their focus now is USA.

You cannot go and focus on the whole continent. Fluz Fluz is new and needs to focus on one continent now. They are surely going worldwide after being successful in one area.

I think that after the US, the focus will be on EUROPE and the Middle East, as they are attractive financial centers. Also, the global partners must be represented in the respective sectors so that both Fluz Fluz and the customer can benefit.
Being Columbian themselves I bet it's more likely to develop further in Mexico, Central and South America before going to other continents. Of course this is just speculation as they haven't said anything yet AFAIK.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I will like to ask if and when they are planning on taking over Africa... There is a lot of market here too
They have stated that they'll go worldwide eventually but I'm pretty sure that they don't have clear plans on when will that happen. Their focus now is USA.

You cannot go and focus on the whole continent. Fluz Fluz is new and needs to focus on one continent now. They are surely going worldwide after being successful in one area.

I think that after the US, the focus will be on EUROPE and the Middle East, as they are attractive financial centers. Also, the global partners must be represented in the respective sectors so that both Fluz Fluz and the customer can benefit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

You cannot go and focus on the whole continent. Fluz Fluz is new and needs to focus on one continent now, if they don't they will lose focus. They are surely going worldwide after being successful in one area.
Activity: 70

I think the first step into the US is the most important thing for Fluz FLuz in the next 12-18 months. It will take a lot of time and resources to promote the system there. I hope they'll find a partner in Silicon Valley.
Activity: 728
Presale have been a big success, more than 2millions guys (: ... such a promising project, excited for the ico. What are you gonna invest? Im considering 05-1 eth...

i am not sure, really think about to buy a tier1 seat.  but it's a pretty big investment, so i have to be really sure, that it will work.
I have always learned that when something sounds too easy, mostly something is wrong:-)
I'm leaning towards buying one too but I still lack some information on what are the actual numbers people are getting now on FluzFluz App in Columbia. If some users could share its numbers with us that would be great.
I like this project already, don't know why I am just seeing this.. Will go and download the app
Activity: 154
as i see again a lot of new users here in the thread, i would like to invite them to the flufluz telegram-channel. On of the founders is very active there and a lot of questions will be answered. i'm already had a chat with him, he takes his time, if you have questions https://t.me/FluzFluzICO
I follow this team and this project Fluz Fluz will so amazing because so many people supert the project and the team will put the work in 24/7

Doom we hit the 1000 in the telegram group, for sure. Best way to get in contact with the devs btw. to get answers for your questions. Saw a question few posts before, to answer it: for now colombia and the us. But other countries will follow (;
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
as i see again a lot of new users here in the thread, i would like to invite them to the flufluz telegram-channel. On of the founders is very active there and a lot of questions will be answered. i'm already had a chat with him, he takes his time, if you have questions https://t.me/FluzFluzICO
I follow this team and this project Fluz Fluz will so amazing because so many people supert the project and the team will put the work in 24/7
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
hello team, I like this project. I am using cashback service all the time. I have a question for the team. What is your expansion plans? US only or other markets also? I would like to use this service when it will be available for europian shops.

It’s not just US bro its all over the world. They will launch US next year but there’s plans to go worldwide and take over Europe and Asia.
Merit: 110
hello team, I like this project. I am using cashback service all the time. I have a question for the team. What is your expansion plans? US only or other markets also? I would like to use this service when it will be available for europian shops.
Activity: 532
FluzFluz tweeted about a Russian review video ( I think it is a review but I am not sure)

https://youtu.be/lBqqXmS2B9M

Is anyone Russian in here? Maybe sum it up for us in a few sentences ?

For now, what I do it to load and translate the page using chrome. Works well for me so far

Would be great to get a translation of this so we can read it. I’m really glad this project is being spread round far and wide
FluzFluz tweeted about a Russian review video ( I think it is a review but I am not sure)

https://youtu.be/lBqqXmS2B9M

Is anyone Russian in here? Maybe sum it up for us in a few sentences ?

Would be great to get a translation of this so we can read it. I’m really glad this project is being spread round far and wide
Pages:
Jump to: