Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 22. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Fluz Fluz ,i don't know what language it is.But i understand the concept,especially Cash back and royalty bonus is very attractive. It will be good for both customer and token holder.Customer will  receive cashback and Token holder will receive profit.Good idea
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Wow! wonderful ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.

You sound very enthusiastic about FluzFluz the project, can you share why you think it is a good project or why you support it? Curious about what makes you enthusiastic like that
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow! wonderful ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
FluzFluz tweeted about a Russian review video ( I think it is a review but I am not sure)

https://youtu.be/lBqqXmS2B9M

Is anyone Russian in here? Maybe sum it up for us in a few sentences ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Presale have been a big success, more than 2millions guys (: ... such a promising project, excited for the ico. What are you gonna invest? Im considering 05-1 eth...

And where did you saw this ? I looked on the site, but there is nothing about it. Is it somewhere else ?

It was not officially announced. But I think they mentioned it in telegram chat. May be I am wrong. I also did not come across this news anywhere officially. Anyway I am happy for FLUZFLUZ. Way to go.

This is big news, but I want to check the source. Could you please share the link?

If they published it on their website it would be much better, it attracts new investors!

That’s brilliant news great to see the public believe in the project like we do. I really think Fluz Fluz will be a huge success, it offers a great product and they have a great team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day

Sure. That will be another great market to go into. Once you can get their population to trust in your project, be rest assured that your project will moon really  good.

FLUZFLUZ have capacity to go to all geographies. But they have to start somewhere and once project is successful they will move on the different geographies. As I mentioned USA is near to them and also biggest market. FLUZFLUZ is doing right thing in my opinion.

Yes. That sure have their plans well laid out and it seem to be working really perfect for them. Was only just saying Asia will be good also. Wasn't trying to condemn their effort in any way or in any sense
Presale have been a big success, more than 2millions guys (: ... such a promising project, excited for the ico. What are you gonna invest? Im considering 05-1 eth...

And where did you saw this ? I looked on the site, but there is nothing about it. Is it somewhere else ?

It was not officially announced. But I think they mentioned it in telegram chat. May be I am wrong. I also did not come across this news anywhere officially. Anyway I am happy for FLUZFLUZ. Way to go.

This is big news, but I want to check the source. Could you please share the link?

If they published it on their website it would be much better, it attracts new investors!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

i am not sure, really think about to buy a tier1 seat.  but it's a pretty big investment, so i have to be really sure, that it will work.
I have always learned that when something sounds too easy, mostly something is wrong:-)
I think even Asia is a very good market. It seems Asian people are getting richer day by day

Sure. That will be another great market to go into. Once you can get their population to trust in your project, be rest assured that your project will moon really  good.

Asian market is the best, because a lot of big companies are there. The Asians are not so poor. If you can win their support you will win, but don´t take everything for granted.

Yes I mentioned this before, Asian people are really looking at how the spent their money and also how to invest. That also explains why chinese cryptocurrency is very popular
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Asian market is the best, because a lot of big companies are there. The Asians are not so poor. If you can win their support you will win, but don´t take everything for granted.
Activity: 154

FLUZFLUZ have capacity to go to all geographies. But they have to start somewhere and once project is successful they will move on the different geographies. As I mentioned USA is near to them and also biggest market. FLUZFLUZ is doing right thing in my opinion.
Activity: 532

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
FLUZ looks like a good project. When does ICO start? Is there a reward plan? Where can you see the latest release of this information?I'm really interested in it

I suggest you look at the Fluz Fluz website https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ Pe-Sale is open now for investors with a minimum of $1000 investment. There is a 25% bonus for the private sale. Public sale for investing less than $1000 starts 18th Jan 2018.

This is right. Since FLUZFLUZ is focusing in South America, the nearest big market for them is North America. Once US market is captured, they will definitely expand to other geographies. Its good that they are focusing first in biggest market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
FLUZ looks like a good project. When does ICO start? Is there a reward plan? Where can you see the latest release of this information?I'm really interested in it
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
does anyone understand the graphic with the network size? (whitepaper https://ico.fluzfluz.com/docs/ICO-Fluz-Fluz-Whitepaper.pdf page 10) Full Network Size 1, 2, 4, 8 ..... : there's not just 1, 2, 4, 8... member on the network, right? do not understand the table, maybe one of you knows and can help me? and what is the different between tier1 and tier2? except the cost:-)
Every network has 1 tier1 seat, 2 tier2 seats (these three are the premium ones), 4 tier3, 8 tier4... until tier16 where there are 2^15=32768  users. You can see a graph on page 8 of the WP.

This graphic on page 8 is just a rough outline. If there are only 2 Tier2 seats per Tier1 seats, why are there 12,288 Tier2 Seats (= 3x Tier1) and not 8,192 Seats (= 2x Tier1)? So in my opinion, every Tier1 Seat has 3 Tier2 Seats under it. Unless I calculate wrong every time:-)

Gosh! This is getting even more confusing. I think it's time we look for an explainer video or something of such to help clear the misunderstanding. Does fluz have any channel on YouTube?

Yes, there is a Youtube-Channel: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fluzfluz
Many Videos to watch, have seen some of them, and found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNjbEP_px_0
Maybe the graph at 1:15 can help a little bit? Seems like, there are really only 2 tier2 points under every tier1. do not know more then before:-)
Pages:
Jump to: