Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 12. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Company managers have decided to make GES tokens the only payment method available on the platform so it will be in demand. But I still believe that it might scare away the investors and wont help to keep the  growth stable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
A significant loss for the company will be the loss of the license, which allows to restore the products of Apple and Samsung. At what violations this can happen?
All the possible situations when we can lose the license are described in the WP, however, we guarantee that we will meet our obligations, so this event is extremely unlikely.

Wait, you need a license to refurbish smartphones and sell them? Couldn't I just buy used phones on the open market, refurbish them and resell them? Or am I not allowed to call it "refurbished" then?
It’s necessary to get the permission of the producers, find the official supplier of the components and make the process of purchase transparent in order to start refurbishing the smart phones. It’s more difficult that it can seem to be at first sight.

That's indeed more difficult than I thought. I was of the opinion that I could just buy loads of original substitute items from them and refurbish phones that I bought on Ebay or elsewhere. Anyway good you have that license.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
ICO is the only source of funding or do you use some other additional?
Activity: 238
Do you have an assessment of the company's key performance indicators? Such as the average cost of an order, the turnover of inventory and the cycle of money turnover?
It is commendable that by 2022 you want to raise the cost of Galaxy eSolutions to $ 300 million. This will give some advantages in the development of the organization in the future?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Oh, i think that's pretty good one that you're going to delete all the personal information from the broken phone. So, what kind of software r u planning to use for that?
Your task is to reduce the process of obtaining money from 7 days to 2-3 days. How do you plan to do this, can you tell?
Activity: 252
The goals of the company that is already working, some blurred for the near future. There are no concrete guidelines on how the company will work, how much to produce and to what profit it seeks. I am disappointed by this approach to the organization of the ICO.

There are specific goals, apparently, you did not read up to them white paper. Until the end of 2018, Galaxy eSolutions plans to achieve a stable income.
With this at the moment there are some problems?
Well, not at all. By the end of 2017, the company had achieved a positive financial result. Apparently, before the end of this year they want to consolidate this height.
Do you have more global goals?
The main goal, as I understand it, is to reach sales of up to $ 1 billion per year by 2022. And they will succeed, given the high level of organization of the ICO.
Then will there be some new targets installed or are they already there?
Merit: 100
The goals of the company that is already working, some blurred for the near future. There are no concrete guidelines on how the company will work, how much to produce and to what profit it seeks. I am disappointed by this approach to the organization of the ICO.

There are specific goals, apparently, you did not read up to them white paper. Until the end of 2018, Galaxy eSolutions plans to achieve a stable income.
Well, not at all. By the end of 2017, the company had achieved a positive financial result. Apparently, before the end of this year they want to consolidate this height.
The main goal, as I understand it, is to reach sales of up to $ 1 billion per year by 2022. And they will succeed, given the high level of organization of the ICO.

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Galaxy eSolutions  ICO STATUS:
- Time: 7/32 days has passed
- Fund: 1,607 / 20,000 ETH has been contributed.

25 days left. Hurry up!!
Cheers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Merit: 12

Activity: 98
Did you have any changes on the minimum amount of purchase?
No, the minimum purchase amount, still, is 0.1 Eth.
Activity: 112
Did you have any changes on the minimum amount of purchase?
Activity: 55
nice Tongue
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi everyone. I am interested in your opinion-how do you assess the project in the long term? I can't do this analysis, I don't have enough experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Galaxy eSolutions token crowd sales status:
ETH RAISED: 1,400.32 / 20,000 ETH

It is not even reach 10% in about 3 days. I think Galaxy eSolutions is a good project and I really wonder why this result could happen whiles other ICOs (such as Arcblock) could sold out all the token within 30 minutes
Don’t worry, our time will come. In addition, we have n soft cap, this means that the ICO will be identified as a completed one anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: