Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 39. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
To what languages have the company’s projects been translated? And will they be translated to other languages in the future?
Sure, the info will be translated as the target audience will grow.
February 11, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
Which projects of Galaxy eSolutions are already working in standard mode?

NDBD and YABPhones are working in standard mode, the process of updating of Android Reborn is almost over.
February 11, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Why is the minimum bet so high
$ 850 minimum bet is just too much.
Huh

This restriction is set only for the preliminary stages of the sale. We tune in to your opinion and maybe we’ll change the minimum amount of the investment for the main ICO round.
February 11, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
Hello, how to participate in the bounty program? I can not find a topic from bounty to bitcointalk. Give link please
The info on the bounty program will be published in the near future. Follow us in social networks and sure you wont miss it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
Hello, my friends! Do i understand correctly that YABphones will offer ONLY Apple smart phones? Wont the range of products of this project be too small?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
I’ve got acquainted with the description of the project in various sources very carefully. The wording “we’re offering professionally refurbished Apple products” is mentioned often. What is this professionalism characterized by?
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
You lay a big emphasis on the Apple products. Arent you afraid of the possibility that its smart phones will lose its popularity in the future? This is a dead-end road for you...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
The Galaxy eSolutions developers shouldnt work on so many projects at once. They’d better create a single platform where all the goods available were sold, divided into categories.
You know, one of the projects IS such a platform. As I understand it, the goods will be sold there not only by the company itself, but by the third-party traders, too. Well, it’ll be a kind of analogue of Amazon for secondary white-line goods.
What are other projects like Android Reborn and YABphones needed for?

It seems that they’re made for particular kind of customers – for those ones who doesnt want to search for a thing he wants on the big marketplace and prefers to visit a particular site find a needed item fast.
In your opinion, will such a abundance of the project slow down the development of Galaxy eSolutions brand?

No, definitely not. Galaxy has good experts, they’ve thought it out for sure. All in all, these projects will work, to put it so, under the aegis of Galaxy eSolutions.
Is the company planning to launch any other projects in the future or will it confine itself to the platforms described in white paper?
February 11, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
Has the company decided which countries will Android Reborn work in? I just wanna the site to be available in my country, too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
The Galaxy eSolutions developers shouldnt work on so many projects at once. They’d better create a single platform where all the goods available were sold, divided into categories.
You know, one of the projects IS such a platform. As I understand it, the goods will be sold there not only by the company itself, but by the third-party traders, too. Well, it’ll be a kind of analogue of Amazon for secondary white-line goods.

It seems that they’re made for particular kind of customers – for those ones who doesnt want to search for a thing he wants on the big marketplace and prefers to visit a particular site find a needed item fast.
In your opinion, will such a abundance of the project slow down the development of Galaxy eSolutions brand?

No, definitely not. Galaxy has good experts, they’ve thought it out for sure. All in all, these projects will work, to put it so, under the aegis of Galaxy eSolutions.
February 11, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

February 11, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
Activity: 392
February 11, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
Activity: 261
February 11, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Activity: 350
February 11, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
Hey guys, what amount of money has the company collected during all the ICO rounds?
The amount of fees has exceeded 950 Eth from 20k Eth so far. The main round of the sale will be hot for sure!!!
February 11, 2018, 05:32:00 AM
Hey guys, what amount of money has the company collected during all the ICO rounds?
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 02:31:45 AM
What number of tokens has the company allocated to the main round of the sale?

All in all, 85.5% of the total emission were allocated to this and i guess that all these coins will be sold out.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
What number of tokens has the company allocated to the main round of the sale?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: