Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 42. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
Here is the best place for crowdfunding, ICO listing and token sale.

Please visit: https://www.applancer.co/ico-list
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
The company shouldn’t think that they will be able to pull such a large market alone. Yes, they will easily outcompete small competitors, but it would be better to cooperate with them somehow, so to expand the market together. Then the effect would be much better!
I think that the company plans to organize its own trading platform, where everyone will be able to sell their restored smartphones. So, both ordinary individuals and small companies will be able to do it.
Oh, will it be something like Amazon or Aliexpress?
Yes, something like this. Anyone will be able to register on the trading platform and sell their products there. This will guarantee Galaxy’s projects an extensive range with a large reserve.
Well, yeah, Galaxy eSolutions has scrupulously thought over this moment. I can’t say anything. But will the company benefit somehow from this?
Yes, of course. The company will charge a fee from each seller. It will also let Galaxy get additional income. Therefore, it will be of the company’s interest to attract as many of these partners as possible to the trading platform.
Is the amount of the commission already known?
Activity: 686
February 09, 2018, 02:53:20 AM
The company shouldn’t think that they will be able to pull such a large market alone. Yes, they will easily outcompete small competitors, but it would be better to cooperate with them somehow, so to expand the market together. Then the effect would be much better!
I think that the company plans to organize its own trading platform, where everyone will be able to sell their restored smartphones. So, both ordinary individuals and small companies will be able to do it.

Yes, that is the project main goal but what is going to be an outcome for the people who are investing in this company. Trading platform! for what whether they will add trading pairs or they have any plans of launching the exchanges?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 02:47:03 AM
Yes, something like this. Anyone will be able to register on the trading platform and sell their products there. This will guarantee Galaxy’s projects an extensive range with a large reserve.
Well, yeah, Galaxy eSolutions has scrupulously thought over this moment. I can’t say anything. But will the company benefit somehow from this?
Yes, of course. The company will charge a fee from each seller. It will also let Galaxy get additional income. Therefore, it will be of the company’s interest to attract as many of these partners as possible to the trading platform.
February 09, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
February 09, 2018, 02:39:17 AM
February 09, 2018, 02:35:24 AM
February 09, 2018, 02:31:08 AM
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
February 08, 2018, 09:04:17 PM
Galaxy eSolutions ANN thread is translated into Russian and published for local community. Please, join discussions:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-galaxy-esolutions-2904302
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
Does all the information presented by the project check out? for example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? can you double check any of the other information yourself by referencing other sources?
Activity: 392
February 08, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
The company’s goal – to become the leader in this industry – is ambitious! Is it already announced what the company’s gonna do achieve this?
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
Has the Galaxy eSolutions leadership already opened offices in other countries except China? And if not, when are they planning to do this? I think this would help the company to move to new markets!
Hello! We’ve already opened the offices in three countries besides China. In the future other now offices will be opened in case of business expansion of the company.
February 08, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Guys, the company has been working for a year - it's cool! Does anyone know what products are for them now the main ones? That is, on what do they make the main profit?

At the moment the essential income is generated due to sale of refurbished Apple smart phones and drones. The range will be expended significantly in the future.
February 08, 2018, 08:58:45 AM
do the team members have relevant experience? if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?
Yes, all our team is very experienced in this area. Also, we’ve been working for year already, quite successfully, by the way. This is the main indicator if the experience of our team!
February 08, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
Friends, does anyone know in which countries the company plans to open its offices this year?
Hey there! At the moment we already have some offices in other countries. There’re no exact plans for establishment of new offices, this will depend on the development of the company.
February 08, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
In my opinion, the company is developing rapidly and it is time for it to enter the US market. There are many consumers. What do you think, when will Galaxy eSolutions start work there?
We’re planning to enter the US market in 2018. There’re a lot of internal competitors, but our wise and worked-out approach to the work will allow us to come in the top place in this region, too. 
February 08, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
Already now the company operates in more than 20 markets around the world, but has never created a head office to manage the entire company. It seems to me that this is the main omission of the company's management! It's great that there are offices in different countries. But there must be one principal for managing all the processes of the company.
Hello. At the moment, the company has 4 offices, the main one is in Hong Kong. From it, exactly, and the complete management of the company is carried out - centralized and strategic planning of Galaxy eSolutions, supplies, logistics, management and marketing.

Oh, and I read that there are only 3 offices. Campaign, I missed this information somewhere. And why Hong Kong was chosen for the central office?
Perhaps you just saw information about the offices that the company already has in other countries. As for the choice of Hong Kong, there are many legal and financial factors. In addition, Hong Kong is a large market of supported consumer electronics - this is a big plus for the company.
And what are the functions of offices in other countries, if the main processes are established in the office in Hong Kong?
Generally, they’re engaged in carrying out of local functions in their regions. This optimizes the working processes of our company. 
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
What made you to decide that the need in purchase of used phones increases? In my opinion, people always used to buy new ones and still keep doing the same.
Activity: 224
February 08, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
Hi everyone! Does anyone know why 30% of all the phones will be sent to Hong Kong to the auction?
Pages:
Jump to: