Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 41. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
February 10, 2018, 03:11:09 AM
Everyone says that Galaxy will not have any competitors, but there are a lot of projects, where different people, who repair smartphones themselves, sell them. For example, Amazon, eBay, or Newegg. Won't they be competitors?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Why is the minimum bet so high
$ 850 minimum bet is just too much.
Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
February 09, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
Hello, how to participate in the bounty program? I can not find a topic from bounty to bitcointalk. Give link please
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
February 09, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
Refurbished Electronics Platform Galaxy eSolutions Announces Token Sale to Help Fund Platform

Galaxy eSolutions Limited is a global eCommerce ecosystem with fast growth and real traction, reaching near 20M USD sales within its first year of operation. Its vision is to fully integrate blockchain and evolve into a hybrid ecosystem with marketplace platform, so as to resolve the several pain points in the multi-billion preowned and refurbished electronics industry.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/galaxy-esolutions-announces-token-sale-to-help-fund-platform/

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
Hello, everyone! Friends, is there any way to register in the white list now?

No, there is no such an opportunity now. You should have done that before.
Activity: 350
February 09, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
The white paper clearly states, that with the increase in production volume, the company will reduce its costs. Is that really possible?
February 09, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Hello, everyone! Friends, is there any way to register in the white list now?
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
Good day! Galaxy eSolutions company plans to saturate the market with their products within a short time after the ICO in order to satisfy the demand. I was wondering, what would help to quickly saturate the market?
February 09, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
What is the minimum number of tokens that company plans to sell on the ICO?
Activity: 252
February 09, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
13-month guarantee – that's really cool, no one has anything similar. Is there a chance that the guarantee period will be extended or reduced in the future?
Activity: 350
February 09, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
Has the ISO begun already?

No, now is the preliminary stage of the sale for those, who registered in the white list
Activity: 210
February 09, 2018, 07:20:32 AM
Has the ISO begun already?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
The company’s goal – to become the leader in this industry – is ambitious! Is it already announced what the company’s gonna do achieve this?
Our company will seek leadership in this industry with the help of product of the high quality first. Also, the wise marketing campaign will play significant role. 
February 09, 2018, 07:07:59 AM
What made you to decide that the need in purchase of used phones increases? In my opinion, people always used to buy new ones and still keep doing the same.
Many people purchase second smart phone for work. They started to understand that it’s more profitable to purchase a refurbished smart phone rather than a new one from the store.
February 09, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
Hi everyone! Does anyone know why 30% of all the phones will be sent to Hong Kong to the auction?
They’ll be bought by the companies which are also engaged in refurbishment of the smart phones. It’s a good source of additional profit for our company.
February 09, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
If you’re gonna to contribute to improvement of environment, will you be supported by the governments of various countries? What will this support be?
We hope that such support will have an impact. It’s quite possible that these will be various benefits in various countries.
February 09, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
What’s the scheme of work based on B2B principle? You know, i understand how the work with private client will be carried out, but in this case i cant even imagine anything.
Many companies are ready to purchase smart phones for work for their employees. It’s more profitable for them to purchase refurbished phones in good condition than to the new ones
February 09, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
Hello! How did you merit CNS fabric’s attention so that they’ve chosen you company in this industry and offered profitable business arrangements? It’s obvious that your company wasnt the only one eager to take this place…

Perhaps it just shelled out more money than the others, and that’s all. This  is a kind of investment in the future.
Lol interesting option but it isnt true. Actually, it’s much more easier – CNS has its own interest in development of Galaxy eSolutions ‘cause it’s a shareholder of this company. Here’s where the conclusion of cooperation and such profitable terms and conditions come from.
I’m wondering what prevented CNS from creation of a filial which would be engaged in the same activities as Galaxy eSolutions. This way they would make even larger profit!
I guess that CNS just has no time to arrange new business in this area and it decided to invest in an already existing company in order to avoid interference in the lean business processes of the fabric with time costs necessary for this.
Oh, yeah, it’s logical. Is there any information of the amount of shares of Galaxy possessed by CNS publicly available?
Hello! CNS owns 45% of shares of Galaxy eSolutions. That’s why this company offers so profitable cooperation conditions
February 09, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
I don't understand! If GES believes that Chinese smartphone manufacturers have great prospects in the future, why doesn't the company want to include them in its range?
Pages:
Jump to: