Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 11. (Read 6175 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hi everyone. I am interested in your opinion-how do you assess the project in the long term? I can't do this analysis, I don't have enough experience.
We will make every effort in order to let people who’s invested in our project to get as much dividends as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Hoping for a good success ahead
Hello guys, the project is great, yeah hopefully this project will run smoothly and be successful in the future. and I also hope will be many investors who are interested and want to join in this project.
The goals of the company that is already working, some blurred for the near future. There are no concrete guidelines on how the company will work, how much to produce and to what profit it seeks. I am disappointed by this approach to the organization of the ICO.

There are specific goals, apparently, you did not read up to them white paper. Until the end of 2018, Galaxy eSolutions plans to achieve a stable income.
With this at the moment there are some problems?
Well, not at all. By the end of 2017, the company had achieved a positive financial result. Apparently, before the end of this year they want to consolidate this height.
Do you have more global goals?
The main goal, as I understand it, is to reach sales of up to $ 1 billion per year by 2022. And they will succeed, given the high level of organization of the ICO.
Then will there be some new targets installed or are they already there?
If the structure of the market will change fast, we will set new goals and struggle to become better and better.
Your task is to reduce the process of obtaining money from 7 days to 2-3 days. How do you plan to do this, can you tell?
First, implementation of new technologies will accelerate the process, and payment systems will provide more profitable conditions in case of increase of turnover.
Oh, i think that's pretty good one that you're going to delete all the personal information from the broken phone. So, what kind of software r u planning to use for that?
This depends on the device model. Anyway, a refurbished device wont differ from a new one for the final consumer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What it your forecast for GES tokens price in next 5-10 years?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Would you agree to partner up with large company like Amazon for example?
Activity: 224
I saw the info about Galaxy eSolutions profitable investments made by some experts. I’d wanna know what are those conclusions are based on?
Activity: 336
Are there any bonuses for investors?

Yeah. 20%-50% bonuses are available till the sale is over.
Activity: 392
Are there any bonuses for investors?
Activity: 266
Has Galaxy reached ICO soft cap?
There was no soft cap.
Activity: 238
Has Galaxy reached ICO soft cap?
Activity: 350
I think it’s a great idea that team members can be stockholders as well! I’ve just read it it the white paper and I dont really get it whether they already received their assets or they are going to get it soon?
Activity: 240
Contract will distribute GES tokens immediately upon received ETH
By participating in the ICO, you agree to our crowdsale terms
for those of you who are beginners in the world crypto want to see the Token you have purchased? here’s how ..
Any ERC-20 token can be added to your local MyEtherWallet interface by following these instructions.
In a new tab, open Myetherwallet and navigate to the “Send Ether & Tokens” page on MyEtherWallet.
Unlock your wallet.
Click “Add Custom Token” on the right side.
Enter the token address: 0xCd5eb0fc6564A01c682cf83a02668CF5C8851802. Identifier as “GES” and decimal as 18.
Click “Save”.
Activity: 196
Company managers have decided to make GES tokens the only payment method available on the platform so it will be in demand. But I still believe that it might scare away the investors and wont help to keep the  growth stable.
If you are really worried about it I’ve got some good news for you. Galaxy eSolutions is going to work on increasing GES tokens demand and at the same time decrease the supply. 
Does it mean that demand will go up and supply will go down?  That’s an interesting option. Might work. How are they going to make it happen?
The company is going to buy tokens and burn them.
And how many tokens are they going to buy back?
I heard they going to spend 20% of their revenue a year for that. Their revenue has been growing so far so I guess they will spend a lot on that.
If the company sells only 10% of tokens on ICO they will still spend 20% for buying it back? Tokens will just fade away in this case…
Company managers have decided to make GES tokens the only payment method available on the platform so it will be in demand. But I still believe that it might scare away the investors and wont help to keep the  growth stable.
If you are really worried about it I’ve got some good news for you. Galaxy eSolutions is going to work on increasing GES tokens demand and at the same time decrease the supply. 
Does it mean that demand will go up and supply will go down?  That’s an interesting option. Might work. How are they going to make it happen?
I heard they going to spend 20% of their revenue a year for that. Their revenue has been growing so far so I guess they will spend a lot on that.
Activity: 196
Activity: 378
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: