Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 29. (Read 4065 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You managed to grab the need of ICO society in time. What do I need to do to join ICO?
Visit our website https://www.globalspy.eu/ and register there.
Activity: 252
Why do you need the KYC system? When do I need register there?
Activity: 238
What is the minimal Token sale participation amount?
Activity: 266
You managed to grab the need of ICO society in time. What do I need to do to join ICO?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?
Activity: 210
good prospects, and very interesting interests, but is this project disrupted due to the fall in altcoin prices, what about those who join ico purchases?
is there any hope to take advantage?
hopefully there is no interruption and no problem, I am sure everything will be fine
If you mean if our project/company/services is somehow in danger if all altcoins fall, I can say there is no matter for us or our customers what is the current price in time they make order. Its because all our prices are calculated from token price to fiat it means only the price on tokens comes higher if price fall. But also vice versa. So I think average customer who buys our services often, buy needed tokens just before they buy investigation. Just to be sure its in price as it is on their budget.  But also that is stabilizing the token price.
Also this means customers will buy their investigations in any case because price dont change  and then token prices are sellers choice.
So it means if there is just one guy who is selling, the buyer will still buy no matter what he ask from his tokens. So as more we can reach customers to use our services that higher token price will go. Closer than this cant tokens go to compare company growth.
copper member

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,tell me do you have any whitelist?

ICO Sale is already running, the whitelist will no longer be needed and you will be able to participate directly by visiting the token sale page and making your contribution.
Activity: 10

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,tell me do you have any whitelist?
copper member
Very interesting project! What payment options do you have?
Spy is ERC20 token, so you are able to use any ethereum wallet that support ERC20 standart
Activity: 274
Very interesting project! What payment options do you have?
How many tokens can buy one person? Do you have a limitations?
We do not limit the amount of deposits. If you invest at least 1 ETH, you will get 5000 Spy tokens, including 5% bonus.
It seems to me that a great future awaits him. Tell me what is the total number of tokens ?
Global Spy produced 170.000.000 SPY tokens.

will be there any lockup periods for bonus tokens?
The tokens will be frozen until main sale finished.
How will the participants of the ICO program be rewarded?
If we talk about the initial encouragement, then the ICO sale participants will receive a bonus, depending on the volume of purchased tokens. Platform users will also be able to receive incentives in the form of SPY tokens, which they will accrue in the event that another user requests the same investigation that they have already put up for sale
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What are you doing to grow the project?
We want to attract more attention of investors and consumers to our project, so after the sales, we will continue to carry out marketing actions. And then we will present Global Spy platform and its mobile versions.
How many tokens do I get for a purchase in 1 eth?
5000 spy tokens you will get for 1 ETH.
Activity: 204
It seems to me that a great future awaits him. Tell me what is the total number of tokens ?

How will the participants of the ICO program be rewarded?
Activity: 294
How many tokens can buy one person? Do you have a limitations?
Activity: 238
What are you doing to grow the project?

Activity: 266
How many tokens do I get for a purchase in 1 eth?
copper member
What should I do to register for sale?
Fill in the form of purchasing a token on the website https://globalspy.eu/ Then we will reserve tokens and transfer them to your wallet after the ICO sales are completed.
Who has the right to participate in the purchase of your tokens?
Limitations on the purchase of tokens are valid only for US, China and Singapore residents.
Pages:
Jump to: