Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 28. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello team! To participate in your ico, which wallet should I use?
copper member
Activity: 112
This project is very interesting! Do you have a referral link and how does it work ? I wish the team to successfully implement its platform!
Global Spy did not launch the referral program. But you can receive bonuses using our bounty campaign  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109656.0
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
You are going to make investigations. Will you notify if during the gathering of information you learn that some of the projects are scammers?

surely they will provide strong evidence if indeed a project is a scam
if all information is felt enough then they can take a decision, this project has a professional team and not carelessly in doing the task
copper member
I can find any information about this in white paper, so it's not? I would like to know more about this project
Hi, please tell me what information do you need.
I want to know if you will be able to conduct an investigation around the world?
Yes, we will do an international investigation. Our unique team with international reach, profound skill set and long experience in the various areas of investigations and forensic work, can offer detailed investigations with higher quality and turn over than currently possible in this business segment.
Activity: 238
You are going to make investigations. Will you notify if during the gathering of information you learn that some of the projects are scammers?
Activity: 204
This project is very interesting! Do you have a referral link and how does it work ? I wish the team to successfully implement its platform!
Activity: 210
Can consumer pay for the investigation by ETH in your platform?
This is possible only if you buy SPY token over the ETH. Because The only payment method we will accept on the platform is SPY-token.
Activity: 266
I can find any information about this in white paper, so it's not? I would like to know more about this project
I want to know if you will be able to conduct an investigation around the world?
copper member
Can I send tokens to other users?
Yes, but Spy tokens will be transferable when the ICO sale period is closed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Can consumer pay for the investigation by ETH in your platform?
When do you start crowd sale?
It has already started since 15.03.2018 07:00 UTC.
Activity: 70
Can I send tokens to other users?
copper member
An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?
We developed an ICO webpage specifically for the token sale. And we will launch the Global SPY platform after the end of Main Sale. You can check our Roadmap here https://www.globalspy.eu/global_spy.pdf
copper member
You managed to grab the need of ICO society in time. What do I need to do to join ICO?
Visit our website https://www.globalspy.eu/ and register there.
I paid for the purchase of the spy tokens, but still in my wallet is empty. When will my tokens come?
Team will send tokens immediately when ICO sale end. Now all requests of participants for tokens are reserved.
If you cannot see the tokens, you should add them manually by writing token address, short name and decimals custom in your wallet. Once you do this and refresh your wallet, you will be able to see the tokens in the wallet.
Activity: 274
When do you start crowd sale?
copper member
Why do you need the KYC system? When do I need register there?
The importance of the KYC is to authenticate the details of the person and to ensure that you as an investor are protected. Purchases over 5.5 ETH are subject to KYC.
You managed to grab the need of ICO society in time. What do I need to do to join ICO?
Visit our website https://www.globalspy.eu/ and register there.
I paid for the purchase of the spy tokens, but still in my wallet is empty. When will my tokens come?
copper member
What is the minimal Token sale participation amount?
0.1 ETH
it is standart amount. But if you invest at least 1ETH you will get the 5% bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: