Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 103. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How many tokens for 1Ether?

1  token is $2 so it depends on ether rate! Smiley
ICO open to US citizens

We’ll send the latest version of our white paper to the SEC but we’re not expecting any miracles from this guys. If American financial authorities will define our token as a security asset we will have to prohibit purchases from the 🇺🇸 sadly 😔
I atually have a really cool advertising offer, which gives your project nice boost!

Please send us a pm
This is still in pre sale is it not?

We are not having presale yet, but it starts very soon!
Hey there guys. Do I still have time to sign up for pre-sle?

Yes there is a couple of hours left! Hurry up! Smiley
Hey guys. Can i pay with fiat money during pre-sale?

The tokens are being sold for cryptocurrency only.
Merit: 10
Good Day. What are non-electronic goods that are going to be sold on Hamster in the near future? And why did you pick them?
Hello. You say that most of the companies can exceed their limits in different retail platforms. Why are you so sure they will be able to do it on Hamster?
Activity: 336
It looks like Hamster developers created this platform for retailers only. I dont see any advantages for customers. It’s gonna be hard to attract new customers and therefore low demand. you should really look into it and do something attractive for your clients.

They did make it attractive for customers let me tell you why. They can buy good for a lower price unlike Amazon and eBay. And we provide unique devices no made in china copies or something like that.

Oh really? and how much lower are prices gonna be? 

It depends  from 35% to 300% cheaper. It mostly depends on goods price bracket. If a device price is low in the market then it might be  up to 300% cheaper to buy it on Hamster. If it is a unique device like a smart phone or something then up to 35% cheaper.

Your numbers are insane. Manufacturer can sell goods so cheap and still have any income.
Wow yeah numbers look unreal. Any explanation why is it going to be so cheap?
The reason why we  are going to sell it so much cheaper is because there will be no middlemen involved whatsoever. We are dealing with manufacturers only whereas amazon or eBay works with retailers most of the time. Our platform is focus on small companies that just started doing business and they dont have to spend a lot of money on marketing in order to compete with bigger companies.   

That sound good. can you tell me please how admins are going to figure out that they are dealing with manufacture not a retailer?
It looks like Hamster developers created this platform for retailers only. I dont see any advantages for customers. It’s gonna be hard to attract new customers and therefore low demand. you should really look into it and do something attractive for your clients.

They did make it attractive for customers let me tell you why. They can buy good for a lower price unlike Amazon and eBay. And we provide unique devices no made in china copies or something like that.

It depends  from 35% to 300% cheaper. It mostly depends on goods price bracket. If a device price is low in the market then it might be  up to 300% cheaper to buy it on Hamster. If it is a unique device like a smart phone or something then up to 35% cheaper.

Your numbers are insane. Manufacturer can sell goods so cheap and still have any income.
The reason why we  are going to sell it so much cheaper is because there will be no middlemen involved whatsoever. We are dealing with manufacturers only whereas amazon or eBay works with retailers most of the time. Our platform is focus on small companies that just started doing business and they dont have to spend a lot of money on marketing in order to compete with bigger companies.   

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 308

Activity: 308
Activity: 392
The bad thing is that venders will have to wait for payments for a long time and small companies will have to keep the most of the funds in account receivable. And that’s bad for business development because they need every penny.
This is not going to happen on Hamster whatsoever. It usually happens on a big marketplaces. Manufacturer will receive the money right after goods delivery is confirmed by the client. There’s no need to wait. All the transactions are done simultaneously.
that’s cool. what about platform fee? Is it paid automatically during payment transaction from client to vender or it can be paid by vender later?
It depends on the way vender works. He can set up 20% autopayment or he can pay subscription fee of $25000 every year.
I do like the fact that manufacturer will receive payment only after delivery confirmation. But what if he didnt get the confirmation?
Activity: 238
The bad thing is that venders will have to wait for payments for a long time and small companies will have to keep the most of the funds in account receivable. And that’s bad for business development because they need every penny.
This is not going to happen on Hamster whatsoever. It usually happens on a big marketplaces. Manufacturer will receive the money right after goods delivery is confirmed by the client. There’s no need to wait. All the transactions are done simultaneously.
that’s cool. what about platform fee? Is it paid automatically during payment transaction from client to vender or it can be paid by vender later?
It depends on the way vender works. He can set up 20% autopayment or he can pay subscription fee of $25000 every year.
Activity: 238
Jump to: