Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 104. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The bad thing is that venders will have to wait for payments for a long time and small companies will have to keep the most of the funds in account receivable. And that’s bad for business development because they need every penny.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The private sale is over and it was a huge success! We've collected $600.000!!! Amazing start and we are so much looking forward for tomorrow presale! Don't forget to register to get your access to discounted tokens: hmstr.io
Activity: 294
Hello. I would like to know if soft cup is not reached by the end of pre-sale is it doing to be over?
Yes, even if soft cup is not reached pre-sale is going to be over.
Activity: 336
Hello. I would like to know if soft cup is not reached by the end of pre-sale is it doing to be over?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How many tokens for 1Ether?
Activity: 252
ICO open to US citizens
We’ll send the latest version of our white paper to the SEC but we’re not expecting any miracles from this guys.
If American financial authorities will define our token as a security asset we will have to prohibit purchases from the sadly
Activity: 266
ICO open to US citizens
We’ll send the latest version of our white paper to the SEC but we’re not expecting any miracles from this guys.
Activity: 322
ICO open to US citizens
Activity: 308
This Is an official channel of the HamsterMarketplace. Please checked the pinned message for more details
i still not understand  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 210
This Is an official channel of the HamsterMarketplace. Please checked the pinned message for more details
Merit: 11
I atually have a really cool advertising offer, which gives your project nice boost!
you can contact me with your offer
Activity: 280
I atually have a really cool advertising offer, which gives your project nice boost!
Could you limk me with the person, who is in charge of marketing and advertising
I looked over your site. Some things stick out to me. As far as first peer to peer trading goes you need to define that. If your talking token wise your not first if your talking platform wise then yes.
It's not fully clear, could you please explain what do you mean? P2p trading of tokens or electronic devices on the platform?
Activity: 238
I looked over your site. Some things stick out to me. As far as first peer to peer trading goes you need to define that. If your talking token wise your not first if your talking platform wise then yes.
Activity: 224
This is still in pre sale is it not?
Pre sale starts in 2 days! If you would like to join, please register your participation on our web
This is still in pre sale is it not?
Merit: 12
Hey there guys. Do I still have time to sign up for pre-sle?
Yup, you still have time. But hurry up! Only 24 hours left.
Hey there guys. Do I still have time to sign up for pre-sle?
Activity: 196
Hey guys. Can i pay with fiat money during pre-sale?
Good day. Unfortunately it is not possible. We only accept cryptocurrency during pre-sale and ICO.
Jump to: