Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 17. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How are you going to attract innovative vendors? Can you offer them anything unique?

Of course we do. Our conditions are very unique. Please check the "competitive analysis" table at hmstr.io
Theoretically, can I order the delivery of the product from your site as a gift? In other words, the recipient and the one who pays for goods are be different persons.

Definitely, why not? Smiley
Good afternoon. Can I buy tokens on the ICO for fiat currency?

We accept only cryptocurrencies. However, 40 of them Wink
Good afternoon. Do you plan to switch to your own blockchain, or you are satisfied with the terms offered by Emercoin?

We will stay with emercoin, it's pretty suitable for our needs!
I join in and support this coin. Wink

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it!
What about making the range of your services universal? I mean, to place there kinda smart mixers besides the high-tech devices.

That contradicts with the essence of our platform Smiley
Hey there. Why did u decide to focus on early followers only?  The wide audience can be interested in the useful devices, too.

We don't make it early followers only! However, there is huge probability that them will be interested in niche gadgets much more than wide audience
Arent u afraid that the withdrawal of the tokens from the platform’s circulation can decrease its popularity? Nowadays cryprocurrencies are gaining popularity.

We don't think it will Smiley
Good afternoon. Can the buyers connect the sellers directly? For example, if they wanna order something particular.

Yes, that's one of our main special features.
Is it possible to switch to the annual payment for the place in the marketplace or is it necessary to pay a 20% commission for some time?

It's up to the vendor Wink switch is definitely possible
Hey there. It suddenly become interesting for me whether u think that the advertisement in the social networks is an effective promotion tool and whether you’re gonna use it for your campaign?

Yes it is and we will be using this kind of promotion too!
Hey there. Will the large manufactures be able to enter your platform? Or is it dedicated solely to niche goods?

Only niche vendors. We don't accept whales to the HamsterMarketplace Smiley
How are u gonna attract the early followers? Usually they dont visit large marketplaces and prefer small forums.

We have really conditions for them Wink please check hmstr.io Smiley
Good afternoon. If the manufacturer determines the price himself, how can u influence the possibility of overpricing? You know, most of products wont have analogues.

Well,if he puts inadequately high price, there will be no purchases at all and he will just punish himself. We don't consider this option to be possible.
Of course, it’ll be easier to find the goods that you platform is made for on it then anything else, but aren’t u afraid that the range of products will be poor?

We will be working hard for the variety extension!
Hey there. Will a small factory have to be checked by the government before starting to place the goods on your platform?

Depends on the country legislations, and what precisely do you mean by saying "checked by the government"?
Good afternoon. Afterwards, the platform will be guided by the vendors. What will prevent them issuing the tokens again?

We are the smart contract owners Smiley so they are just basically have no access to there Smiley
Hey. If my product is placed on KickStarter but hasnt collected the necessary fees amount yet, can i place it on your platform?

You definitely can, however we check the vendors for their production capacities Smiley
Hi there. Today it’s very popular to refurbish and sell the devices. Can vendors engaged in such activities enter your platform?

Yes, that's an option too!
It seems that the choice of goods on your marketplace will be a bit poor. Arent you planning to expand it due to sales of brand goods?

We will definitely be working hard on expanding the variety of products, however not in terms of brands goods, but more and more innovation!
Pages:
Jump to: