Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 19. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Had like 350k Holotokens , but sold them for peanuts . Definetly will grab them when i will have chance again Cheesy Im studying this project and got really good feeling its gonna be big one day . And rumours about Firefox is kinda telling me to grab holo as fast as i can lol . Didnt notice this project before , found it on coinmarketcap like 1 month ago only :/
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
It's hard to believe that such kind of project reached it's hard cap only at the last day of ICO while it was ongoning almost 1 month  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Holo was not popular never ever for some shillina scams. For that reason lt never get enough attention from btctalk.

Most people who recommend holo was from twitter. Like Khrisma or raiturk etc. Many people involved for a long term because of these crypto guru people. Not shillina people.

I can say that Krisma is a developer and he interests many ico and saying does it worth or not. And for him holo is so far best project so far since holo ico times.

Holo will be top 25 soon or late. Its only on Binance and yet climbing one by one. Why there is no more exchange coming. Because team decided to do not apply any exchange, they would rather focus on technology. How did they add to binance then? Because Binance invited them and added. Simple. Soon or late other exchanges  have to invite Holo team for listing. Then we will discovery top 10 etc.

Bitcointalk is full of scammers, fudders and pathological liars, including staff.

If you hang around here, you will soon find out.

Just wait for Holoports being delivered and Q4. Expecting a shitload of good news.
Who isn't interested in upcoming AMA session ? Of course many people will be watching live stream tomorrow evening. I appreciate the effort to share the link as I have just bookmarked it to not miss. I personally don't have any question at the moment but can't wait miss the streaming to catch up what will be asked and answered.

No problem, you are welcome  Wink

BTW market cap just reached over 210 millions of $, for the first time

to the moon  Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/#charts

Maybe you are not following this project closely look over 8th May when it touched market cap of $235M but it is not bad to see it is recovering. I hope this time it will move to new level and will set great achievement.

That was launching date lol

everybody (without faith) dumps new ICO tokens on launching date

u should know that by now

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Holo was not popular never ever for some shillina scams. For that reason lt never get enough attention from btctalk.

Most people who recommend holo was from twitter. Like Khrisma or raiturk etc. Many people involved for a long term because of these crypto guru people. Not shillina people.

I can say that Krisma is a developer and he interests many ico and saying does it worth or not. And for him holo is so far best project so far since holo ico times.

Holo will be top 25 soon or late. Its only on Binance and yet climbing one by one. Why there is no more exchange coming. Because team decided to do not apply any exchange, they would rather focus on technology. How did they add to binance then? Because Binance invited them and added. Simple. Soon or late other exchanges  have to invite Holo team for listing. Then we will discovery top 10 etc.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Who isn't interested in upcoming AMA session ? Of course many people will be watching live stream tomorrow evening. I appreciate the effort to share the link as I have just bookmarked it to not miss. I personally don't have any question at the moment but can't wait miss the streaming to catch up what will be asked and answered.

to the moon  Cool

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/#charts

Maybe you are not following this project closely look over 8th May when it touched market cap of $235M but it is not bad to see it is recovering. I hope this time it will move to new level and will set great achievement.

to the moon  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Scheduled streaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSv64N0wT48

for all wanting to know more about Holochain
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Faked volume on binance

You should have to provide the valid proof to CMC to exclude this from the whole trading volume and mark the Binance as fake exchange. But everybody knows you are just trolling and don't have any proof what are saying right now.

Yes, i don't know why people are trolling the best exchange, how can people simply commenting the negative news about the Binance exchange. Worldwide many people are kept believing this Binance exchange without any further problem trading in it.

Not trolling, it's common knowledge a lot of crypto trading volume is faked by exchanges to attract users. Ask anybody that's been in crypto for a few years or has run their own exchange.

And especially with 1200 or so btc volume on a thread that is only 20 pages long,...this is not a largely active project community, Like Doge is, with similar coin supply.

If you want proof.. get everybody to withdraw their holo coins from binance, and see what happens. this is your proof, because once every user's are off the order books, you'll still see trading going on Wink

Dodge is shit, stop fudding, and get lost.

Tell that to everyone that just made 60% profit on it over the last few days  Roll Eyes Kiss

Lol i made 100% with HOLo in 1 month, and HOLO exists since May 2018

DOdge is old, wasted, and for some time it was given for free. Thats its value - 0.
Holo and doge are completely two different project!
Stop posting shitty one-liners for signature campaign spamming purposes, Italian retard, and learn English.

What this pump for any great news?

Lol, 3-year olds are better.

I just said that you are discussing two completely different projects, respect those who have invested in other projects, keep calm and use good manners that no one has offended you.
Faked volume on binance

You should have to provide the valid proof to CMC to exclude this from the whole trading volume and mark the Binance as fake exchange. But everybody knows you are just trolling and don't have any proof what are saying right now.

Yes, i don't know why people are trolling the best exchange, how can people simply commenting the negative news about the Binance exchange. Worldwide many people are kept believing this Binance exchange without any further problem trading in it.

Not trolling, it's common knowledge a lot of crypto trading volume is faked by exchanges to attract users. Ask anybody that's been in crypto for a few years or has run their own exchange.

And especially with 1200 or so btc volume on a thread that is only 20 pages long,...this is not a largely active project community, Like Doge is, with similar coin supply.

If you want proof.. get everybody to withdraw their holo coins from binance, and see what happens. this is your proof, because once every user's are off the order books, you'll still see trading going on Wink

Tell that to everyone that just made 60% profit on it over the last few days  Roll Eyes Kiss

DOdge is old, wasted, and for some time it was given for free. Thats its value - 0.
Stop posting shitty one-liners for signature campaign spamming purposes, Italian retard, and learn English.

What this pump for any great news?

Lol, 3-year olds are better.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Faked volume on binance

Faked volume on binance

Tell that to everyone that just made 60% profit on it over the last few days  Roll Eyes Kiss

Shitcoin - called dodge - chart

HOLO chart

See, for your shitcoin it took 3 years to get to where HOLO is after 4 months

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Faked volume on binance

Faked volume on binance

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Faked volume on binance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Faked volume on binance

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
personally i'm also pleased that HOT is currently hot  Wink and maybe even this month the top25 of cmc will reach...  Grin

tomorrow there will be an ama - let's see what news there will be (mozilla, new exchanges, ...)

Ask Matt Anything. Matt will cover a few updates before diving into your questions about Holochain, Holo, and more from the Holo-verse

so, dont sell it and hodl your big bags  Cool
Today I had occasion to read an article how Holochain is pushing Ethereum out of market. It was an eye opening read and can't be ignored the points were raised to show the potential and differences. Holo is progressing similarly in its development phase as not many people are aware of this hidden gem at this moment. Those have found out are accumulating silently while it is cheap.
Could you post a link to the article here? Thanks

Its not an article, its a youtube streaming

here you go, found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY1rx0ZiKbE
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Faked volume on binance

Pages:
Jump to: