Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 20. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 167
really good project for hodl.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Faked volume on binance
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
46. place and still going up

sky is da limit?  Cheesy
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Holo is doing great at the moment, i think better to hold the coin you never know what will be in couple month!

Nobody can deny the importance of this ecosystem this is backed by running business and have amazing use case which will give nice chance to grow. I also agreed with this is not a good time to take profit and hodl is good choice because nobody would like to regret to sell this token right now.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Holo is doing great at the moment, i think better to hold the coin you never know what will be in couple month!
Activity: 194
Today I had occasion to read an article how Holochain is pushing Ethereum out of market. It was an eye opening read and can't be ignored the points were raised to show the potential and differences. Holo is progressing similarly in its development phase as not many people are aware of this hidden gem at this moment. Those have found out are accumulating silently while it is cheap.
Could you post a link to the article here? Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Today I had occasion to read an article how Holochain is pushing Ethereum out of market. It was an eye opening read and can't be ignored the points were raised to show the potential and differences. Holo is progressing similarly in its development phase as not many people are aware of this hidden gem at this moment. Those have found out are accumulating silently while it is cheap.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Amazing, the Holo price today rose more than 37% as tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the price soon recovered and returned to the highest price position that ever happened in May that is 0.0000055 ETH, continuing to hold Holo is certainly better and more profitable.
Holo is going very strong, in top 50 at the moment, thats 30 places movement in 1 month i think.

I new this would be a good project, they have a great idea and they are very professional about it so far.

Told you that you should invest in HOLO.
Yep we almost in top 50. At the end of this year I hope to see Holo in TOP 25. Amazing project and amazing team )

Yep, everything is down, or stagnates, only Holo true bright star at this moment.

Im glad there were some smart persons like me, who recognised the potential of this project.

Still long road ahead, i believe that Holo can make 10 x more of its current value, at least.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
What this pump for any great news?
Activity: 101

HOLO is a x 10 atleast coin to x100 in 2018 December.

Meaning 1.4 Billion to 14 Billion in 2018 December.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Holo is going very strong, in top 50 at the moment, thats 30 places movement in 1 month i think.

I new this would be a good project, they have a great idea and they are very professional about it so far.

Yep we almost in top 50. At the end of this year I hope to see Holo in TOP 25. Amazing project and amazing team )

I knew this would be a good project, they have a great idea and they are very professional about it so far.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Algorithmic Trader
+30% in one day, not bad at all!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
While these markets are looking better, I am still mostly sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a full confirmation. And HOLO is a one of those I am looking for!

HOLO with interesting use case is most promising project at the moment and in future it will become more hot like its ticker. I'm pretty sure it will be worth for it to stay strong and positive with this project. I'm agreed with you soon it will start moving with more power.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
While these markets are looking better, I am still mostly sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a full confirmation. And HOLO is a one of those I am looking for!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
No change in terms of the 1:1 swap.  Well there is a difference.  HOT is a speculative token and may become a ghost token like ETC.  Holo fuel has a real purpose and function on Holo.
Activity: 50
Thanks for that kind lesson, pal Roll Eyes

But I prefer to stick to my way
Activity: 882
Hello everybody!

How about to support my HOLO ideas on TradingView?
The trend lines should be hitting the bottoms lower than the ones you raw, it's so important to make a perfect retraction points (or stop losses exits).

The FIBO should be draw from the latest & lowest bottom of the channel (trend line) to the highest / latest price peak.
Pages:
Jump to: