Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 21. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello everybody!

How about to support my HOLO ideas on TradingView?

Activity: 129
Today when everything dumped much more Holo compare to ETH  still Holding it's positions. So it means people believe in Holo and not selling it even on such bad market.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It looks like HOT's market will be very profitable and suitable for trading to get living out of it in future. I was looking at the supply and current market cap and based on this combination was trying to figure out how much marketcap is possible. The return on investment will be dependent on the quantity of tokens you hold also.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Will holofuel be tradable on exchange? Reason im asking is due to binance agreeing to perform the conversion. It was under my assumption that holofuel price was only backed by demand for the hosting services and not fluctuations of being on an exchange. Can anyone shed light on this?

Binance has stated that Holofuel will also be tradeable on Binance if i recall correctly. By the way; nice run up to 13 sats from HOLO yesterday

Do you have the link of this statement I didn't find any link into relevant channels if you would like to share than it will be helpful for the whole community. I also agreed with you it made good recovery and there is big space to move to more higher floor in coming days.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
A strong support on exchanges and dedicated developers is successful combination for any project. You will find rare these things together at one place. Project with great potential get recognized from start if you look at the market carefully. HOT tokens were discovered late by me else could accumulate more than I currently have.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Will holofuel be tradable on exchange? Reason im asking is due to binance agreeing to perform the conversion. It was under my assumption that holofuel price was only backed by demand for the hosting services and not fluctuations of being on an exchange. Can anyone shed light on this?

Binance has stated that Holofuel will also be tradeable on Binance if i recall correctly. By the way; nice run up to 13 sats from HOLO yesterday
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Holo is amazing. IT showing really great shape now ) From ICO price i think it aleady 14-15x compare to ETH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Holochain is most undervalued if we say will not be wrong. Upcoming ask me anything session early in the next month is going to bring lot of new people as new community members. Though large number of people already have come to know about Holo but still the number is very little. It is next big thing those can watch the potential.
Activity: 714
Holo reached top 60-65

and still going up

market cap 111 millions currently

I am already in plus 15% now

27% up overall growth
Activity: 714
Hello everyone. I am interested on investing in Holo. Where can I purchase tokens??Thank you.

Binance is your first choice. Fast, easy and no KYC verification needed for trading there
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Hello everyone. I am interested on investing in Holo. Where can I purchase tokens??Thank you.

Try Cryptagio.com, HOT just went down for buying there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Orderbook is still stuck with massive buy and sell walls. Really waiting for the moment the whales lift these walls and we can go to the moon!
Activity: 4
binance
Activity: 1
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
On recommendation of a friend have loaded up with HOT token. Since number of pages is little wasn't hard to go through to get idea what everyone is talking about. I think basic idea I have got and am satisfied with this purchasing of tokens. It may take couple of months but upside move is sure with all this work going on, in future.
Activity: 98
Holochain are trying to disrupt the cloud computing industry by using blockchain-derived software to capitalize on under-utilized consumer computer capacity, replacing remote servers altogether. Holochain has come along to further decentralize, maximize efficiency, and allow for all types of interfaces and applications to be built with it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It is good to see community formation process has begun already. Seeing the rising number of active people who have bought Hot on its early days can be said. Probably we will be those getting good reward being in when not lot of people are aware of this under the radar flying project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
I hope the price of HOLO can rise soon, in my opinion the current Holo price can be said to be worthless, 10 satoshi, I hope the price of the Holo can reach 1000 satoshi this year so that it is far from death.

I also hold HOLO, now is a good opportunity to buy because prices are still very cheap, HOLO is still new so it's still long, maybe someday HOLO will skyrocket like Ethereum or NEO, but to reach 1000 satoshi this year seems like a difficult thing .
do you know the HOLO project roadmap link? I didn't find it on their website, can anyone help me? I want to read this project roadmap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I hope the price of HOLO can rise soon, in my opinion the current Holo price can be said to be worthless, 10 satoshi, I hope the price of the Holo can reach 1000 satoshi this year so that it is far from death.

I also hold HOLO, now is a good opportunity to buy because prices are still very cheap, HOLO is still new so it's still long, maybe someday HOLO will skyrocket like Ethereum or NEO, but to reach 1000 satoshi this year seems like a difficult thing .
Pages:
Jump to: