Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 22. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
I hope the price of HOLO can rise soon, in my opinion the current Holo price can be said to be worthless, 10 satoshi, I hope the price of the Holo can reach 1000 satoshi this year so that it is far from death.

Current Holo Market Cap is 80 Million. A 100x would mean, that the Holo Market Cap would rise 8 Billion. Compare how many Coins have today a market cap of over 8 Billion? Only 4 Coins! so that would mean that Holo would bee under the 4 Top Coin. I think thats barely impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
I hope the price of HOLO can rise soon, in my opinion the current Holo price can be said to be worthless, 10 satoshi, I hope the price of the Holo can reach 1000 satoshi this year so that it is far from death.

i'm a big HOT hodler too.
but 1000 sats thats x100 from the current price. thats impossible in my opinion
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hello guys!

I like to watch how the devs work hard and beta will come already in September. Holo is a very promising project as for me. And I intend to gain the next HOT million

Best Wishes and High profits!
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
The project and team are great. Good job.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
The project shows excellent results! I wonder why such a large number of countries may not participate in your ICO Holo?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Project has reached at quality exchanges and these updates also are very good. I also have picked up some of this token late but finally. Main reason of doing so it the huge potential in this market to give good return when markets will be back on track by the end of the year. It is long term one thing is sure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The white paper is Holochain specific and more technical.Holochain = software for building distributed p2p applications.Holo = flagship app built on Holochain.  The green paper is a business paper discussing Holo, Holo fuel, and the Holo ecosystem.  Many find it easier to read the green paper.  https://holo.host/whitepapers/
The motivation is knowing full well that we are all early adoptors of HOT and the benefits that brings being part of a great project with huge potential.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looks like another Holohoax...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
https://twitter.com/holochain/status/1030236204309131265

Holochain & cybernetics! We need your votes to get our panel on stage at SXSW! See Nora Bateson, Matt Schutte, and other great speakers challenging the audience to question some of their most deeply held assumptions. Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
What the authors of the project are doing is unique. They use the architecture of Holochain, which has been in development for more than ten years. The developers assure that the applications created on the block of Ethereum, when transferred to Holochain, will reduce costs by 10 000 times.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Holochain (HOT) Token Progress Report
The distributed computing network performs faster than blockchains... what's the catch?

https://cryptobriefing.com/holochain-hot-token-progress-report/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Almost everyone is very positive on Hot and has scooped up with cheaper tokens or is waiting for opportunity to appear. I also bought couple of weeks ago by replacing some old token by Hot to exchange what isn't working. Of course buying at low is always making difference what markets are back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hi there!

I didn't expect Holo will be so attractive. I have found few reviews on the youtube and now just proved to myself this chain look at the future

Best wishes!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Very interesting project.

I'm in.

1 million tokens in my wallet!
you have too much holo.If you keep holding it, maybe it will surprise you in the future.I hope holo can complete its roadmap on time.It will be a huge success.
If you wanted you can be holo millionaire too, you only have to spend $633. Wink i personally am waiting for holo to go down more to buy. bitcoin outlook is not looking good it could go below $6k again, which would allow me to buy holo at cheaper price. Smiley
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

I'm in.

I`m also a Holo Millionaire. I bought my Million Holo when the price was higher (around 0.0011 USD), so I already have lost approximately 50% of my Holo Investment. My Strategie is very simple: HODL.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I'm in.

you have too much holo.If you keep holding it, maybe it will surprise you in the future.I hope holo can complete its roadmap on time.It will be a huge success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Today when everything dumped much more Holo compare to ETH  still Holding it's positions. So it means people believe in Holo and not selling it even on such bad market.
yes because HOLOCHAIN is different from other projects, they make a framework in developing blockchain that can be used in the future in other words very unique besides that their progress is very fast and in accordance with the roadmap they promised

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
If this one takes off it is going to be crazy. I’m hearing targets ranging from 20-30 sats. Would be 200% profits easy. Just wait!
Activity: 294
Merit: 29

I'm in.

Pages:
Jump to: