Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 24. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Going up 25% currently

bought 6000+ Holos

edit: 31% up

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/holo/

11 millions $ / 24h volume - nice and promising

already top 80 coin
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I am very happy, because HOLO shows good performance, today's prices have risen more than 35% and marketcap has reached more than $ 100 million, this is the beginning that HOLO will be a promising token.
Activity: 616
Holochain is an odd investment. They are extremely ambitious and if they pull it off, it can go x1000, but chances are they will not. It’s hard to replace Blockchain now that it’s so popular.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Here is a good example of how a project without special design and advertising collects more than 30 000 ETH thanks to its unique idea and cohesive team!
I don't know about this coin and lately i've read that this coin raise a big amount and check out on its project. The project was really tackling a faster transactions and to run its own blockchain. Like other said it was very ambitious and the price now was cheaper than i expected. I will risk to buy some of it if it hits 5 satoshi and hodl until their main net launch.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
A total Supply of 177 Billion? And a circulating supply of 133 billion? What's happening these days?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
A very promising project, I think many will appreciate it
The team gathered very competent and I think that everything will turn out, in the project everything is thought out to trifles.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. The main thing is that the developers do everything possible to make the coin develop. I want your ideas to come true. I wish everyone good luck.

I hope this project matchs a great success.
Rational project, absorbing project, really well project.

Holo is revolutionary project that is totally different than any other one. If you have strong believe than it will change the life and it will make it more better than before. We must show support for this wonderful idea.

Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Here is a good example of how a project without special design and advertising collects more than 30 000 ETH thanks to its unique idea and cohesive team!
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
what i said in the last days??

Smiley

Price goes to zero Smiley
I think we will enter again at bear market so many project also going down this days. And Holo just not an exception. I am not selling my Holo ) this price is to low ...

the price is to low?? LOL...you will lose more and more everyday Cheesy
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER

Smiley

I think we will enter again at bear market so many project also going down this days. And Holo just not an exception. I am not selling my Holo ) this price is to low ...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Smiley

Than you should go to finance division in USA why are you wasting your knowledge on this place. When situation is not in favor of altcoin markets than it is pretty easy to predict about the future direction of any project but I don't think this will happen in future.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Smiley

Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream
Holochain itself is not a platform. It is a pattern. Like HTML. We are giving it away to the world for free. It is open source. It does not require web servers. Or miners. Or cryptocurrency. Every user of a particular app, runs that app, showing up as both user and host. Holo is making use of this “holochain” pattern and is reaping the efficiency and resilience benefits that result.
really you say they are not blockchain, more precisely the framework in Dapps, if the equals PHP thing is not HTML you mention it is Yii Framework and the other so this is very useful for the development of Dapps in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It seems Holo Token is the new kid around the block with all these attention it's getting. I might juts need to read more about the holochain idea and how it will operate.
Activity: 126
Holochain itself is not a platform. It is a pattern. Like HTML. We are giving it away to the world for free. It is open source. It does not require web servers. Or miners. Or cryptocurrency. Every user of a particular app, runs that app, showing up as both user and host. Holo is making use of this “holochain” pattern and is reaping the efficiency and resilience benefits that result.
Activity: 952
I hope this project matchs a great success.
Rational project, absorbing project, really well project.

Holo is revolutionary project that is totally different than any other one. If you have strong believe than it will change the life and it will make it more better than before. We must show support for this wonderful idea.
Activity: 251
Amazing today HOLO is up more than 70% and is becoming the biggest increase on the day, with this makes me optimistic to continue buying Holo, although it sure I hope HOLO is also available in top exchanges like binance or bittrex.
or Holo is a victim of a pump&dump group
HOLO was listed on binance this week, not pump and dump.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
And look by Binance.....NOTHING!!! that what i said days before guys.....to many coins and to many SCAMS! sorry

Have some patience. HOLO will get its Binance pump eventually. The lowest (sat) coin is BCN and it's 40 sats. If u give it some time, HOLO won't dissapoint you.

Grin
yeah because sat price matters
Activity: 616
And look by Binance.....NOTHING!!! that what i said days before guys.....to many coins and to many SCAMS! sorry

Have some patience. HOLO will get its Binance pump eventually. The lowest (sat) coin is BCN and it's 40 sats. If u give it some time, HOLO won't dissapoint you.

Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
How does holo secure the network without POW? And  just curious, What consensus algorithm do you use?

This is NOT A BLOCKCHAIN
Look here for a short but good summary of holochain and how it works: https://youtu.be/hyCtYrHJebs?t=32
Pages:
Jump to: