Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 25. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I have bought 1 month too early and I am still even. Why Binance listing took that long?
Anyway this is my tipp for the next bull market. I want to see 1 billion
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
And look by Binance.....NOTHING!!! that what i said days before guys.....to many coins and to many SCAMS! sorry
Activity: 164
How does holo secure the network without POW? And  just curious, What consensus algorithm do you use?
Activity: 163
and.....DOWN!

Like all 99% of this coins without any project and future! sorry, only my opinion.

Its look not really seriously coin.

But we will see.....of course, trading in BINANCE is good beginning, but only this, then we need more that only "TRADING IN A EXCHANGE"
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I thought Holo will show much more bigger pump when trading started at Binance. For that price i even don't want to sell my remaining Holo...

Same here. But from what I've heard from an admin in the Telegram chat (or community mod) they have more (listing) accouncements coming this week. Would be great if they do. I've been waiting on the Binance pump as wel.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I think the achievement of this coin is great.
Do you have another exchange listing plan?
I am also interested in plans to enter other national markets.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I thought Holo will show much more bigger pump when trading started at Binance. For that price i even don't want to sell my remaining Holo...
Activity: 156
ugh im surprised binance is listing all the shitcoins theses days with big promises and little delivery, the so called developers who have been working on alternative currencies before bitcoin probably missed the bitcoin band wagon and now decided to grab some for free from the ico. This shitcoins fate will be the same as many others since ico hype days are over now and airdrop era has begun
Activity: 180
I wonder how much the value of holochain can grow considering it’s already high market cap
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
What is Holo price prediction? Can we expect rise like Verge, Tron...? Does Holo have any big investor, fund...?

what did you mean by Holo price predictions mate ?
everyone have its own predictions my friend,,
in my opinion this token can rise about x2 when Hot token already tradeable on binance,,
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=HOT_BTC

Now this little pump is over now it is really hard to predict when that x2 will come. Current situation is not in favor of altcoins market and some people are just making fun there.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Here's a good example of how a project without special design and advertising collects more than 30,000 ETH thanks to its idea and team!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
What is Holo price prediction? Can we expect rise like Verge, Tron...? Does Holo have any big investor, fund...?

what did you mean by Holo price predictions mate ?
everyone have its own predictions my friend,,
in my opinion this token can rise about x2 when Hot token already tradeable on binance,,
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=HOT_BTC
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
holo is going to be #1 in volume on binance once it starts trading. there is lot of holo trading on idex, i haven't seen such trade volume on idex before. i'm going to wait for hype to cool down before i buy holo.
Yep Holo will rock Binance for sure ) I will woke up early just to watch this show ) maybe even sell some holo that i am keeping from the ICO. we will see )
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
holo is going to be #1 in volume on binance once it starts trading. there is lot of holo trading on idex, i haven't seen such trade volume on idex before. i'm going to wait for hype to cool down before i buy holo.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
Holo have a windows wallet ?

nope. you can storage your HOT tokens on the MEW
Activity: 48
Matthew schutte gives a great overview of Holo in this recent interview

https://open.coop/2018/06/14/holochain-perfect-framework-decentralised-cooperation-scale
Holo is a bridge between the old internet and the new internet. The people who are running holo are the bridge builders who get paid for building the bridge. So, normal internet users don’t have to do anything new – they might not even know that when they visit a website, on the backend, there is a community rather than a company.

OSB: So, do you think Holo will help liberate decentralised co-operation at scale?

This concept of putting users in the middle will completely shift how co-ops can function. It will enable them to make use of the advantage that they have, which is diversity. What we are calling platform co-ops and protocol co-ops – coming together in alignment to create an ecosystem rather than just a network. So we can try new things and if they prove useful, they can propagate across the community and perhaps beyond. The “beyond” comes from the fact that users can bridge between different networks.  That means that I can draw data from 5 or 10 apps and combine them together to create a more coherent user experience for myself. And I don’t need anyone else to agree to also use that particular configuration. If it works for me, I can put it to work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 167
Guys please...

like all 99% oft the "super" coins!!

Supply with 177 619 433 541 HOT ......

never will go this coin to 1$! impossible!

and think about this.....Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/8kdcm6/about_the_huge_supply/dzbjale/?context=3

artbrock is co-founder
Activity: 29
what's the best wallet to keep holotokens in?I want my tokens out of idex.

Any ETH wallet will do, e.g. MEW or imToken. I am keeping mine on a ledger nano.

Pages:
Jump to: