Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 2. (Read 6880 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Do you accept buyers from every country?
Probably people from China and the USA are forbidden to join, because ICOs are banned in these countries.
yeap, youre right
maybe you guys know how to avoid this restriction?
There is no way
You have to attach documents to buy tokens (id and address)
Its possible only if you have dual citizenship, i think...or if you falsify you documents
I would never give my personal information to complete strangers, who may be some scam people...They could easily take a bank loan pretending to be me or something like this

Yess...I suppose in our days of scams we need a KYD (Know Your Developer) procedure...
Don't agree with you guyys. KYC procedure is necessary for all the business whether it is connected to the blockchain technology or it is related to any other business. It's collected for the business owners security and other information purposes.
I personally think that KYC in ICOs add to some degree of credibility.
Probably we need a third party, some specialized service for KYC
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am sure that Market.space is a very promising project. From how to prepare the look in the thread, can be taken conclusion

Don't base your conclusion on how the thread looks or on how anything looks, do some (extensive) research before you throw your money at something ...

Your comment should be pinned as a big fat red post above your log-in window on bitcointalk Cheesy I guess people still wouldn't care...
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
What happens if I lose my key to the wallet?
Activity: 93
What if I don't want to wait so long (jUNE 30) Can i get a refund?
Activity: 73
Probably people from China and the USA are forbidden to join, because ICOs are banned in these countries.
yeap, youre right
There is no way
Its possible only if you have dual citizenship, i think...or if you falsify you documents
I would never give my personal information to complete strangers, who may be some scam people...They could easily take a bank loan pretending to be me or something like this
Activity: 91
yeap, youre right
There is no way
Activity: 38
yeap, youre right
Activity: 53
How much can I deposit using visa?
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
So now, I suppose, all the roadmap will be changed? Have you updated it already?
Activity: 107
I heard of some 30% bonus...How can i get it?
Do you mean a rapidgator coupon? This giveaway ended long ago...
Activity: 100
So when Exactly will ico end? I mean time
Activity: 87
We would like to announce that we are extending the ICO period by 5 weeks (till June 30, 2018) so that we can focus on work with funds and private investors.

We understand that waiting for 5 more weeks may raise concerns, and we apologize for any inconveniences this may cause to you.

However, we believe that we are working towards a common goal – a new, professional approach to decentralized data storage, and we’ll be grateful for your patience, understanding and support.

The token allocation will be held within 2 weeks after the new closing date

We’ll be always here for you, keeping you updated about every step we take – as always.

You may find more details on our new course here

Wow...unexpected...Why so? What are the reasons for this?
I suppose thats because they wont reach the soft cap till May 27
They raised only 3 246 105 so far...

3 out of 15? Less then half...slow dynamic
Im wondering what will they do if that extension doesn't help...?
In medium they say they will concentrate more on cooperation with private investors and funds, so maybe it will help to accelerate the process
Activity: 95
We would like to announce that we are extending the ICO period by 5 weeks (till June 30, 2018) so that we can focus on work with funds and private investors.

We understand that waiting for 5 more weeks may raise concerns, and we apologize for any inconveniences this may cause to you.

However, we believe that we are working towards a common goal – a new, professional approach to decentralized data storage, and we’ll be grateful for your patience, understanding and support.

We’ll be always here for you, keeping you updated about every step we take – as always.

How about new bonuses to sweeten the pot?
Activity: 95
Greetings From Ivan Kurnavin, COO At Market.space
https://medium.com/@Market_space_/greetings-from-ivan-kurnavin-coo-at-market-space-10906ee9e637

On The Turning Point In Market.space’s Timeline And Changes On The Horizon

I am thrilled to have been appointed as Market.space COO. Not so long ago I started my work for Market.space as SMM & Community Manager and a few months later I was assigned new responsibilities as a Head of PR.

From now on, I’ll be in charge of overseeing Market.space strategy and business operations, taking some duties off of Alexander Rakhmanov, our CEO. I will concentrate on brand strategy and forging partnerships. The latter is especially crucial in the light of the new course we’ve recently set our sights on.

However idealistic or trivial it sounds, I believe the future is decentralized. That’s not the last reason why I’ve been putting all my heart into the Market.space project so far, and why I’m going to get down to it even with grittier determination, all that for bringing to life the reinvented data storage — handled by professionals, yet fully unbridled.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*2HAv5A7io5UsuaDwGKRHRA.jpeg

Congrats IVan!
Activity: 68

Hello! Will the bounty also be extended?
When my funds will be added to my account balance?
I think transactions need some time, so don't worry Im sure your funds will be displayed soon Smiley
Activity: 38
When my funds will be added to my account balance?
Pages:
Jump to: