Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 4. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The vision of Market space project is realistic and this will give benefits to customers as they can store and transmit data in a way that’s both safe and affordable. However, the project needs more exposure to different blockchain related events which will attract more investors and prospective partners. And also, while working on your product, please also focus on adding exchange for MASP tokens. It is very inportant to have solid exchanges.
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
BTW, you are welcome to take a look at our FAQ here

I'm interested in the Market.space project because it is an enterprise platform for safe and secure storage, transfer and direct distribution of content that is in demand today.

Thanks!  I hope you can take part in the bug bounty when we proceed with the alpha launch in QI 2019 Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I'm interested in the Market.space project because it is an enterprise platform for safe and secure storage, transfer and direct distribution of content that is in demand today.
I think that the idea of this project is very much in demand in the world of high technologies. Of course, I wish the guys, the team and developers have achieved success, good luck in launching this project and on a long road to the future
Sure it is, the demand exists!
Keep in touch for our updates, our techs are working hard.
Hello, Market.space Community!

Wondering how the development is going? Want to address us a question about the job openings? Eager to discuss the marketing stuff? We know that many of you have questions to ask, so it’s time to meet face to face  Smiley

Our COO, Ivan, will be live streaming on Tuesday, August 21. We hope you’ll spare around 40 minutes in your busy schedule to join us at 1:00 p.m. UTC.

What’s on the agenda?
- What we were busy with after the token sale ended
- A breakdown of our progress
- Plans for the nearest future
- Answering some pressing questions you ask in our Telegram group (unless you bombard us with other ones online)

What do I do to join?
-Subscribe to Market.space YouTube channel (If it’s the first time you’ll be joining a live stream, just log in to your Gmail account and make sure you have a channel on YouTube so that you can comment)
- Follow the live stream link https://youtu.be/Deq3qCMd1fQ on August 21, 1:00 p.m. UTC

P.S. We can’t wait to meet you! Any questions? We are always here to help

If you are a developer seeking to contribute to a blockchain-based project, our offer could be just the job for you!

We are currently on the lookout for:

· Senior Node.js Engineer
· Senior React.js Engineer
· Senior Blockchain Engineer
· Frontend and UX Architect

Check out the Jobs section and email us at [email protected] with a CV and details on your professional experience and expectations. We are ready to discuss the terms of cooperation individually with each applicant.

The team behind Market Space has three years’ experience in the development of the Gem4me messenger, thus giving them the foundation by which they have developed the Market Space. The messenger platform has been in the market since 2015 and it receives a lot of support from its users despite the competition.

I think you are mixing us up with another project. Which actually appeared long after Market.space (our website is https://market.space) and simply stole the name.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The team behind Market Space has three years’ experience in the development of the Gem4me messenger, thus giving them the foundation by which they have developed the Market Space. The messenger platform has been in the market since 2015 and it receives a lot of support from its users despite the competition.
Activity: 32
I think that the idea of this project is very much in demand in the world of high technologies. Of course, I wish the guys, the team and developers have achieved success, good luck in launching this project and on a long road to the future
Market.space Tech Updates
August 6, 2018

It’s been a long time since we reached out to our Community with updates, and not without a reason.

To start with, we have slightly modified the website to set a business-oriented course. Now it comprises more details on our cooperation with Rapidgator, system advantages and use cases. We’ve also extended the FAQ section. Check it out 🙂

Now that we’re past the busy distribution time and listing bustle, we can focus on the three main directions.

1) As you know, we got down to the MASPC blockchain. The engine we stopped at is the latest version of Graphene, the one used by Bitshares and Steemit. We are presently testing its compatibility with our system.

2) We concentrate on the ‘Exchange — Host’ part and the baseline software for it. If you are wondering how we can test its interoperability with the Miner software, the answer is simple: with the help of the blockchain API mockup.

3) The UI prototyping of the Client software is in progress. Our team is currently enhancing the UX performing numerous split tests with the target groups. The most challenging thing here is to keep it intuitive and concise while providing all the options available (types of encryption, number of chunks, multiple hosts, opting for proxies, to name just a few). Here come some UI drafts for you to take a look:

Last but not least, we are currently on the lookout for the talented blockchain and JS engineers to work with (the Job Openings section will be added on the website soon).
Hope many investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!

The token sale ended on June 6  Smiley But thank you for your words anyway!  Wink
Activity: 30
Hope many investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!
We are so excited to let you know that MASP is now listed at OpenLedger DEX, a decentralized crypto trading platform!

Feel free to refer to this helpful section if you are new to OpenLedger

The key ICO stats can be found in this short post
So how is it going, dev? Which exchanges you list at?

Wait a little, we'll announce them once listed - and that's very close already  Wink
Thanks for your support, guys! We will come up with the first reports on our progress soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Its great project considering the fact that they are focusing on data storage which is very important to our routine activities.
Activity: 127
The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
Activity: 127
wow ,
Your project is great, $ 15 million is a great number. Wish the project completed the right route.
Pages:
Jump to: