Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 7. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Market.space Highlights
May 15–27

New Strategy Yielding Results
We’ve got amazing news to share: we have just finalized the first big deal with the venture capital fund. Due to the non-disclosure agreement, we cannot reveal its name and other details, regrettably.

The fact is that Market.space is now $4,000,000 closer to the soft cap, with $8.6M raised now. We are doing our utmost to hit the $15M mark — we believe it’s within our reach taking into account several other deals that are under way now.

Listing Agreements
We have engaged prior agreements with LiveCoin, YoBit and Wex. Which means you can expect to see MASP listed at these and some other exchanges we are currently communicating with in the nearest time after the end of the token sale.
https://medium.com/@Market_space_/market-space-highlights-6809d52be489
Thanks! Congrats on an amazing deal
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
your experience about which you write on the site looks cool. where can I read about your teamwork more?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
We have just finalized the deal with the venture capital fund (we cannot reveal their details as we are bound by non-disclosure agreement).
More deals are under way! We’re undergoing due diligence to finalize them. Stay tuned for the updates!

4 million closer to soft cap? What is your soft cap actually?

You can find that info in the message right above yours.

Can you not even disclose how much of the network you sold to them?

They surely can't, as it is still unknown. What we know is that 60% of the tokens will be allocated to the ICO participants, so once the ICO is over, what has been raised would represent the cost of 60% of the tokens.

Let's assume they manage to raise $15M. $15M buys 60% which means $4M will have bought 4*60/15=16%.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
We have just finalized the deal with the venture capital fund (we cannot reveal their details as we are bound by non-disclosure agreement).
More deals are under way! We’re undergoing due diligence to finalize them. Stay tuned for the updates!

4 million closer to soft cap? What is your soft cap actually? That alone is a lot of money already. Can you not even disclose how much of the network you sold to them?
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Market.space Highlights
May 15–27

New Strategy Yielding Results
We’ve got amazing news to share: we have just finalized the first big deal with the venture capital fund. Due to the non-disclosure agreement, we cannot reveal its name and other details, regrettably.

The fact is that Market.space is now $4,000,000 closer to the soft cap, with $8.6M raised now. We are doing our utmost to hit the $15M mark — we believe it’s within our reach taking into account several other deals that are under way now.

Listing Agreements
We have engaged prior agreements with LiveCoin, YoBit and Wex. Which means you can expect to see MASP listed at these and some other exchanges we are currently communicating with in the nearest time after the end of the token sale.
https://medium.com/@Market_space_/market-space-highlights-6809d52be489
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
Is it really necessary to have a hardcap of $50m?
Seems very unlikely that this could be reached.
Even the softcap is still far out of reach.
What's gonna happen if you guys did not reach the $15m softcap?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

So this is the fastest softcap achievement of the month, I think it deserves it, waiting for closer details to welcome something special.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Do you accept buyers from every country?
Probably people from China and the USA are forbidden to join, because ICOs are banned in these countries.
yeap, youre right
maybe you guys know how to avoid this restriction?
There is no way
You have to attach documents to buy tokens (id and address)
Its possible only if you have dual citizenship, i think...or if you falsify you documents
I would never give my personal information to complete strangers, who may be some scam people...They could easily take a bank loan pretending to be me or something like this

Yess...I suppose in our days of scams we need a KYD (Know Your Developer) procedure...
Don't agree with you guyys. KYC procedure is necessary for all the business whether it is connected to the blockchain technology or it is related to any other business. It's collected for the business owners security and other information purposes.

He is of course right with his suggestion but to be honest KYD is already there. If you don't support a project where the developer isn't known, KYD will naturally come into existence! Wink Your fault if you trust anon people.
I don't understand how KYC helps developers to resolve safety issues . How will they understand that particular man participates in ICO, he could send another person's identity documents for example

That can absolutely happen. I agree that often the KYC process is sort of a joke. He was talking about a new concept called KYD though. It means know your developer and it would be good to have because developers run off a lot.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If it can overcome the usual issues related to the cloudstorage services such as downtimes, bandwidth issues, hack attempts; then the future looks good. Crypto and cloudstorage are the next generation tech.
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
One of the much needed decentralized  systems for data storage. It is great that this one provides reasonable costs and a guarantee of security. Great work.
Thanks!
You're absolutely correct here. But for being reasonable and secure, we provide efficiency first!

Keep in touch!
Activity: 63
https://s7.postimg.cc/f7u2z6fx7/Ohq_Gfab_Va_Aw.jpg
Activity: 42
One of the much needed decentralized  systems for data storage. It is great that this one provides reasonable costs and a guarantee of security. Great work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
not bad ratings on icomarks and the real team is also not bad, but it is worrying that you have signed contracts with yobit where all the trash is flown!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
What can I get as a miner?

I think you can find this info in WP
As far as I know miners verify transactions, so you will receive some commission for this

This coin is premined, all the supply is available at once and will be distributed as specified in the first post. No mining is needed.
Activity: 82
What kind of bonuses can I have now?
Activity: 65
Activity: 22
What can I get as a miner?
Activity: 70
I have read about market space project and it is a fantastic one. Really amazing and interesting. Goodluck
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Do you accept buyers from every country?
Probably people from China and the USA are forbidden to join, because ICOs are banned in these countries.
yeap, youre right
maybe you guys know how to avoid this restriction?
There is no way
You have to attach documents to buy tokens (id and address)
Its possible only if you have dual citizenship, i think...or if you falsify you documents
I would never give my personal information to complete strangers, who may be some scam people...They could easily take a bank loan pretending to be me or something like this

Yess...I suppose in our days of scams we need a KYD (Know Your Developer) procedure...
Don't agree with you guyys. KYC procedure is necessary for all the business whether it is connected to the blockchain technology or it is related to any other business. It's collected for the business owners security and other information purposes.

He is of course right with his suggestion but to be honest KYD is already there. If you don't support a project where the developer isn't known, KYD will naturally come into existence! Wink Your fault if you trust anon people.
Pages:
Jump to: